Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Sup fellas

Haven't posted in here in ages

But these just came in today and they are clean and comfy on feet. They were 20% off during black Friday

https://www.jackerwin.com/collections/mens/products/collister?variant=32571854520406

Copped the navy joints.

20201203_122529.jpg

yeah it's tough. some once in a lifetime deals tbh. i had to stop checking cause i could've and would've bought everything

Not even gonna hold yall, I ordered 2 in my initial order, went back and got 2 more over the next week. Hopefully they fit well and I can keep them, worst case they dont and get moved for close to what sale price was. 3 of the 4 were under $200, at those prices...

Can y'all recommend a boot I can wear in the winter for the snow but also versatile and stylish that I can wear casually year round?

Something besides Timbs

I wear Nike SFB's year round but then my wardrobe did begin to resemble that of a plain clothes cop. still I think the tech/materials/design/etc could be carried over into sumting a lil less militant.

Suitsupply order came in.

Unfortunately the sizing is different on this suit from my previous lazio.mid section is tight and I'm annoyed. Previous order fights fine smh

Any recommendations for camo pants?
Denim or Chino?

Denim or Chino?

I was thinking more chino at first, but I’m going to check out the jeans you posted as well. Good looking out.

Figure I post this question in here. Does anyone have any experince with Goyard's distance sale process? I've sent them messages but they dont respond to my inquires

Want to thank everyone who offered suggestions but Goyard finally responded to my emails. I'll be making my purchase through them directly next week

Back
Top Bottom