Dressing Better Vol 2.0

SuSu outlet shirt just arrived. Well worth the $39. Hope others hopped on this deal as well.

@Slighted
 I have a wide range of overcoats depending on what the event is.

I found my self wearing a smaller overcoat (that doesn't button with or without a suit) layering with my quilted jacketed underneath to stay bundled. I prefer most of my garments a touch smaller than other people like. 

On the contrary, I have a a bigger overcoats that do fit over everything. I personally feel like I look bulky when it is.

@Pinoy732
 great camel color jacket.

Suit: Enzo Custom: made for my self. 
Overcoat: Enzo Custom: sample overcoat, made for a mannequin. 

Suit: Hart Schaffner MTM.
Overcoat: I forget what brand.

[emoji]129409[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] That beard. Repped.

outerwear should never be cut as slim as say a suit jacket/blazer. that ish is some GQ bologna. hashtag menswear for real.

I'm with Sergio, leave as is.

here's my jcrew camel with some sweats. roomy cut but looks plenty great casually and not tailored dumb tight.

[emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] Nice. Repped.

Last edited:
SuSu outlet shirt just arrived. Well worth the $39. Hope others hopped on this deal as well.
Personal opinion: the blues kind of clash. The only way I could see that shirt working with a tie & suit/jacket is with a tan linen suit in the summer. 

@Wearethechange

I'm assuming you work for Enzo since your suits are made by them? I've referred a few people to Burgan in the past

yeah, Burgan is a great dude! - just a reminder each person you refer, & they purchase a suit, you get $100 credit.

I will see Burgan on Thursday, actually.

The abbreviation for Mass isn't MS. That's Mississippi. Massachusetts is MA.

Check Yelp in the Boston area.

HAHA I was thinking the same thing Cambridge Mississippi ? Then I thought there might be a town in MS named cambridge then he said Harvard University.

Mix n Match 3-piece. Suit is SuitSupply (not outlet pick up), Waistcoat is from Michael Andrews Bespoke (not from a sample sale, but bespoken for me), shirt is from Modern Tailor and grenadine tie is from TheKnotteryNY.

Not everyone gonna be a fan of my fit. It's to be expected.
I agree, but isn't the point of posting fits to gain feedback...or am I misinterpreting the intent of this thread? Just asking because your response to my constructive criticism seemed abrasive. 

People use this forum for a number of reasons. I just posted a picture of an outfit I liked.

No reason to read deeper than that :lol:

Is it just me or are Story Et Fall boots wildly uncomfortable? I come home with my feet on fire every single time I wear them.

Some of the most uncomfortable boots I've ever worn. They look awesome, but theyre too low profile and hard on the sole. I know I'm not the only one.

Trust me if you want comfortable Chelsea boots go with Common Projects. The mould and feel is just better. 

Don't know where this SEF love and 100% positive review nonsense is going. Y'all buying into the hype from this man Pinoy 702 with every brand you group cop and even he passed on them
mean.gif

Let's get more honest reviews and not just hype trains.

Last edited:
Perhaps you bought the wrong size, tell me more about the "mould"
my toes have plenty of room to breathe but it feels like the top of the shoe is putting my foot in a sleeper hold.

***** are made for people with pancake flat feet. Crepe soles wayyy more comfy.

Can't comment on the chelseas, but my cropped jodhpurs fit fine.

They're slightly uncomfortable on my first wear, but they seem to have broken in by now.

Back
Top Bottom