Dressing Better Vol 2.0

outerwear should never be cut as slim as say a suit jacket/blazer. that ish is some GQ bologna. hashtag menswear for real.

I'm with Sergio, leave as is.

here's my jcrew camel with some sweats. roomy cut but looks plenty great casually and not tailored dumb tight.

Dope!

joggers and overcoats is cringeworthy 
He makes it work though. That fit is great. 

Preciate it fellas

@sarteaga0408 @Pinoy732

Thanks for the advice. I guess I was just used to tight topcoats that I can't even button even with a suit on.

laugh.gif

None. I copped a 42R and very slightly nipped the waist, taper the arm, and minorly shortened the sleeve.

I have worn it with a full suit underneath with zero issues as well.

None. I copped a 42R and very slightly nipped the waist, taper the arm, and minorly shortened the sleeve.

I have worn it with a full suit underneath with zero issues as well.
you wear a 42R sized blazer? 
Yes, over the past year I've gone up in size due to gym gainz.

Ended up selling damn near all my suits to returnbama returnbama :lol: (including my royal blue MAB jawn)

Random thought: I've got to get rid of some jeans that I never wear. Stay wearing the same three pairs while I have all these others I've bought and only worn once or twice.

Last edited:
:x
good thing those are sweatpants then

keep cringeing fella :smokin
Lmao at you thinking that's any better.
Those aren't joggers because they are made out of sweatpant material?
Cmon fashun guy you should know better than that

Last edited:
That's one pair I actually wear :lol:

Nah I got the putty YePC I've only worn like twice and another pair of APC PS I've hardly worn, not even sure if I've washed them. Probably put those two up on grailed

@Slighted  I have a wide range of overcoats depending on what the event is.

I found my self wearing a smaller overcoat (that doesn't button with or without a suit) layering with my quilted jacketed underneath to stay bundled. I prefer most of my garments a touch smaller than other people like. 

On the contrary, I have a a bigger overcoats that do fit over everything. I personally feel like I look bulky when it is.

@Pinoy732  great camel color jacket.

Suit: Enzo Custom: made for my self. 

Overcoat: Enzo Custom: sample overcoat, made for a mannequin. 

Suit: Hart Schaffner MTM.

Overcoat: I forget what brand.

Random thought: I've got to get rid of some jeans that I never wear. Stay wearing the same three pairs while I have all these others I've bought and only worn once or twice.
Been experiencing this too. I copped a pair of Cavalli jeans that I really love a few months ago and I have to stop myself from wearing them all the time :lol:
Doesn't help that it's by far the most comfortable pair of denim I've ever had.

Also, shoutout to whoever recommended Naked & Famous for waxed denim. I think it was pinoy732 pinoy732
Pairs came in today and they're exactly what I wanted. The coating is perfect and they're quite comfortable.

Those of you with Ludlow topcoats:

Do you have the thinsulate version or regular? Trying to determine if the thinsulate is worth the extra, and gauge the warmness of the regular version.

Thanks

Cannot speak on ludlow regular but I do know my non-thinsulate jcrew factory topcoat from a few years back was not warm at all. Opted for thinsulate this time around and feel way toastier.

Worth the extra if you ask me.

Same here. I have a pair of fairly unique raws but can't sell them to save my life on grailed. 

Honestly, three is all you really need. I'm the same as you, I've got a ton of jeans that I never wear

Can anyone recommend a good jacket/parka that will actually keep me warm around the $550 range, open to all suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom