Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Grailed
eBay
Wait until next year's sale season (Nov-Dec)

Last edited:
How do AE Park Aves fit? I wear a true 9.5 with sneakers, but my Cole Haan oxfords are an 8.5. ‎

Think I may have come up on a new factory seconds pair for $160.‎

How do AE Park Aves fit? I wear a true 9.5 with sneakers, but my Cole Haan oxfords are an 8.5. ‎

Think I may have come up on a new factory seconds pair for $160.‎

They fit slightly long if you have a narrow foot, I wear a 11 to 11.5 in Nike Air Max and a size 10D in AE Park Ave, Strands and McAllister wing tips.

WHERE did you find them for $160 - I am seeing the factory seconds only discounted to $229?

They fit slightly long if you have a narrow foot, I wear a 11 to 11.5 in Nike Air Max and a size 10D in AE Park Ave, Strands and McAllister wing tips.

WHERE did you find them for $160 - I am seeing the factory seconds only discounted to $229?

My co-worker had a couple of pairs on ice in what I'm thinking would be my size. 8.5. Apparently he was able to get them at $99 or something awhile back :lol:

Barneys warehouse has extra 70% off clearance

http://www.barneyswarehouse.com/

Thanks copping this for my girl. Vday outfit.

Anyone know where I can find some slim to skinny fit chinos in burgundy. H&M had them, but they sell out fast and never restock.

Anyone know where I can find some slim to skinny fit chinos in burgundy. H&M had them, but they sell out fast and never restock.
If they come in the right color, Original Penguin slim fit chinos are dope. Got a pair for Christmas and I love em. They fit like actual slim fit, bordering on skinny.

@Pinoy732  Have you also been hearing rumors about Slimane potentially leaving Saint Laurent? Since you seem to be a big fan of the brand and Slimane.

Might have to cop those boots after all before it's too late

@Pinoy732
 Have you also been hearing rumors about Slimane potentially leaving Saint Laurent? Since you seem to be a big fan of the brand and Slimane.
Might have to cop those boots after all before it's too late
Yes I have heard. Talks of the current CD at Versace taking over has got me worried but tbh, the past two seasons' collections have been beyond underwhelming to me. Most of which is actually disgusting so I've been holding off on any purchases.

SLP will still continue to produce their permanent collection, with or without Hedi.
This. Hell I really only cop permanent collection anyway :lol:

dam I aint eat.. keep forgetting to check DBNT :smh:

@Hennessy is the consensus to size down for JE denim? that double knee blowout :x i need that badly.. how'd you size compared to other denim?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom