Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Reno is plenty fine for both calf and shell.

It puts nutrients back into the leather same as a conditioner product would. But the mink oil is the best part about it as it is a water proofing agent.

Personally, I use reno first to clean and condition the shoe. Then 2 coats of wax polish (been using Saphir lately). For shell, you should opt for Reno followed with a coat of cream.

Slim Jims are basically toned down bell bottoms from the 70s. Super tight all over with wide leg openings that belong on looser fitting jeans

Grim Tim sized up 1 is what I go with

Last edited:
May help some of you. I know I still have problems sometimes with getting that "perfect" look. I'm pretty particular about my shirts, hate the baggy/folder over look and sometimes I can't avoid it 

Last edited:
May help some of you. I know I still have problems sometimes with getting that "perfect" look. I'm pretty particular about my shirts, hate the baggy/folder over look and sometimes I can't avoid it 
Is this a statement or a question ?

Last edited:
Slim Jims are basically toned down bell bottoms from the 70s. Super tight all over with wide leg openings that belong on looser fitting jeans

This, flare has got to be one of the worst problems with "slim" jeans. 

Learned about the "Basic trouser tuck" by accident one morning.

I was running late for work and decided to put my shirt on before my trousers and I stumbled upon an easier way to tuck in my shirt without any effort. This has now become the way I tuck my shirts in.

I was running late for work and decided to put my shirt on before my trousers and I stumbled upon an easier way to tuck in my shirt without any effort. This has now become the way I tuck my shirts in.

Damn I watch my pops tuck his shirt in for years like that. I thought it was common knowledge.

That military tuck sucks and looks awkward when not in a uniform. I either get my shirt tailored or buy a shirt that's closer to my body.

Damn I watch my pops tuck his shirt in for years like that. I thought it was common knowledge.

That military tuck sucks and looks awkward when not in a uniform. I either get my shirt tailored or buy a shirt that's closer to my body.
How haven't y'all been doing that from the start ? :smh:

They're raw. Nudie organics tend to fade very slowly tho and slim Jim's are not a very flattering fit to be honest.

Thanks fellas. I think I'm gonna go with the 21 oz Unbrandeds for the same price. They also offer free hemming if you order from their site. Can't beat that.

This is pretty spot on...

Does anyone know who makes the shorts on Wiz Khalifa? I dont wear shorts but I am intrigued by the skinny shorts and want to know the designer who makes them.

Wiz-Khalifa-We-Dem-Boyz-Video-Shoot-14-of-18.jpg

Last edited:
^ I'm a big Wiz fan but man that's a little bit too tight don't you think? Look like compression shorts :lol:

IMO Wiz is wearing his size, isn't that one of the main ideas of dressing better?
Yeah. It looks like he's wearing the right size. I think the dude meant to say the pattern overall looks too tight and form fitting.

I honestly thought he was wearing compression shorts. I think it's made out of spandex material for sure. No way it's made from cotton or something that's non pliable because it needs to give when bending and such.

got my CM coat. i agree it's a little longer than advertised. it hits just below my knee but fits everywhere else. definitely would not have been able to size down.

got my CM coat. i agree it's a little longer than advertised. it hits just below my knee but fits everywhere else. definitely would not have been able to size down.
It's supposed to be an overcoat, right? If so I think that's fine especially since it's made from tough Harris Tweed.

Can you guys recommend me a brand of slim khakis for people with big legs?

I have big thighs and calves.

Something I can wear to work and then to a nice lounge after work.

Don't buy slim pants; they don't suit your body type. You're gonna look like RG3 in his GQ shoot. Not a good look :lol:

I have big thighs but skinny calves so I size up on skinny jeans, but I can't see people with big calves doing the same

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom