Dressing Better Vol 2.0

i can't escape queezathagod

just saw this on my work computer on IG

pinoy732 pinoy732 good looks on this jacket bruh! Great fit OTR but I agree with you the mid section could come in a bit.

Here's me with the size small. I'm 5'8" for reference.

Nice Henny. Glad it worked out

...is that the Chambray popover I see? :nerd:

Btw, just got off the phone with Wis/the Pasadena J.Crew Store. Shout outs to the homie Justin who hooked it up for that damb Windowpane suit for $230. Wis got me out here spending money....but I figured with it not being final sale, I'd order and see what's good in person.

Thanks big bro :pimp:

It's Acne Isherwood denim shirt, not the popover. A little darker/heavier it's my go to casual shirt I love it.

But yeah after putting that blazer on I might have to go classy and wear it for this dinner date tonight. What I'm rocking now and planned to wear later is the polar opposite. Will put in spoiler because not sure if dressing better :rofl: Think my girl will appreciate the blazer more. I'm thinking of switching to a white shirt and maybe a grey cloth tie (or would a navy cloth tie be better?) with same blazer/jeans/shoes later though.

Edit: went with the same outfit for dinner. Blazer and denim shirt :pimp:

Last edited:
Nice Henny. Glad it worked out

...is that the Chambray popover I see? :nerd:

Btw, just got off the phone with Wis/the Pasadena J.Crew Store. Shout outs to the homie Justin who hooked it up for that damb Windowpane suit for $230. Wis got me out here spending money....but I figured with it not being final sale, I'd order and see what's good in person.

Thanks big bro :pimp:
The connection is real. Went to the J. Crew since I had free time and the homie Justin said what's up.

The suit is a great deal. The hand isn't the softest because it's a wool and cotton blend. Comes out to be $230 before tax. Pretty versatile too. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a suit. Pattern isn't noticeable from afar.

The connection is real. Went to the J. Crew since I had free time and the homie Justin said what's up.

The suit is a great deal. The hand isn't the softest because it's a wool and cotton blend. Comes out to be $230 before tax. Pretty versatile too. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a suit. Pattern isn't noticeable from afar.

Went to local j crew after work. Order placed

Reactions: wj4
Edit: after problems with my order I said eff it.

Opted out. Will use the money towards something else. :D

Last edited:
I found a pair of BR Monogram pants in a 34 length. Would the pants look bad if I hemmed them to a 32 or 31 length?

You not in on the loop, tho :nerd:
From the chat? If so, I left that like Bron left Cleveland :lol:

I thought you were too busy cooking with your biz, which I fully support :pimp:

I found a pair of BR Monogram pants in a 34 length. Would the pants look bad if I hemmed them to a 32 or 31 length?
Not at all.

Some trousers come unhemmed for this reason. The Epaulet pants have like 36" inseam so cuffs can be installed or just cut off for a plain hem.

I am bringing my ludlow to the tailor tomorrow though..so get your popcorn ready you belly button smeller

linen/cotton joint that the homie Wes gave me

Back
Top Bottom