Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Was giften a couple pairs of Aldens today. Will post pics when I actually get em. First pairs of nice shoes.

How generous of them. Congrats.

Unrelated note, any of you guys have pairs of Nike AM1s you're looking to unload? Sz10

Last edited:
Wore a suit that I bought and got tailored based off suggestions from this thread. It went over really well, and I got a bunch of compliments on it. I ended taking the wrong white shirt with me, the sleeves on this one are far too long but it all worked out being that I got really drunk and ruined that shirt.

I stand awkwardly in every picture I take ever, so yeah...

1139x2474.jpeg.bcc1d140b5b7013121ed22000a658c96.large
833x1182.jpeg.2a553a10b5b90131204322000a2d0ef6.large

pretty good antidope. now all you need to do is start posting a tumblr link to what you wore and you'll fit right in

A few months ago I posted a pair of Margielas that I dyed from grey to black Several of you wanted to know what they'd look like with wear...

Here's a teaser:

Where the leather has creased the black has faded to a dark grey, and it looks fantastic. I'll post some more when I take better pics.

edit: a few more

Last edited:
Gentlemen, if any of you were interested in the Polo Ralph Lauren Jodhpur boot that was once carried and that Adrian and I picked up at about $45 about a month back, and you are a Size 11 please PM me. I hadn't had a chance to try them on until today and they are too narrow for my foot. I'm just looking to get what I paid for them and shipping. Not worn, no box, jus tried on.

These right here:

Back
Top Bottom