Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Picked these up with some charoal grey cords... geeked to wear them soon.

now im on the hunt for some jet black jeans in a slim cut :nerd:

Last edited:
^ All my Flyknits are size 10 and I take a 42 in W+H sneakers (which fit me somewhat snug but that's how I like it). Awesome shoes - made in the same factory as Common Projects so you know the quality is on point.

^ All my Flyknits are size 10 and I take a 42 in W+H sneakers (which fit me somewhat snug but that's how I like it). Awesome shoes - made in the same factory as Common Projects so you know the quality is on point.

Do you think a size 43 would have worked for you? I'm also about a 10-10.5 in flyknits... and yea, the website only has 43 left lol.

43 will be just fine. Like I said, my 42's are snug and if I recall correctly, I couldn't even zip up the hi's in a 42 when I tried them on (I have the lows).

Good luck!

lol no such thing as loose fit for someone my size.

I'm a bigger dude myself. It took me awhile to realize this but let me help you out, I was in your same shoes. You lost a whole bunch of weight so u wanna get the smallest size you can fit in but now you have these new muscles you don't what to do with. Size up n tailor. You will be much more comfortable in your clothes, it will look better, n it won't look like a compression shirt

Gap has a 40% off right now which can be used in conjunction with the 25% Birthday Coupon. I needed a cheap peacoat so I just scooped one for $70 (originally $148).

Offer also works at BR.

In-store or online?

I was just in the store today (Mall of America) and bought some new denim... might have to return and cop two.

Also is it a code?? :nerd: good looking out

Gap has a 40% off right now which can be used in conjunction with the 25% Birthday Coupon. I needed a cheap peacoat so I just scooped one for $70 (originally $148).

Offer also works at BR.

In-store or online?

I was just in the store today (Mall of America) and bought some new denim... might have to return and cop two.

Also is it a code?? :nerd: good looking out

The 40% is online. Use code SURPRISE. Sign up for the e-mail list and put your birthday as today. They'll send you a unique 25% off code.

Offer also works at BR.
In-store or online?

Also is it a code??
nerd.gif
good looking out
The 40% is online. Use code SURPRISE. Sign up for the e-mail list and put your birthday as today. They'll send you a unique 25% off code.
I just tried and I cant stack the codes, looks like surprise doesnt work

Last edited:
Even if I would have made the top 10 no way I would have won. I wouldn't even vote for myself within this group.

1, 2, 3, and 10 are real clean. Could nitpick about fit on a couple things but overall I like the look all of those

My Liberian son Lucky out here flourishing under the "fat to swole" act. The template was already there. :lol:

I have the Suede CP Lows.. They got a little wet, and I was wondering how can I "freshen up" the suede or restore it back to how I received it.. Any tips?

Back
Top Bottom