Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Who makes good casual button ups with solid construction >$100? I've always been partial to Abercrombie since they fit me perfect and feel well made.

Example:

Who makes good casual button ups with solid construction >$100? I've always been partial to Abercrombie since they fit me perfect and feel well made.
J crew, Gant, Frank and Oak, bonobos

I love the fit of Abercrombie and none of those will give the fit similar to it. Abercrombie slim through the body and sleeves (which I love and is hard to come by at this price) . Abercrombie ruins it by placing their logo on it, SMH.

Didn't know you were a Libyan, Sneakerpimp.

boardwalk-empire-dr-narcisse1.jpg

Gap has a 40% off right now which can be used in conjunction with the 25% Birthday Coupon. I needed a cheap peacoat so I just scooped one for $70 (originally $148).

Offer also works at BR.

Did some damage at Wings & Horns today. The colour of the oxford is unlike anything I've ever seen and the chinos are such a rich, beautiful oxblood (which is a muted burgundy). Not to mention the fit of both pieces is absolutely perfect. Expensive, but well worth it.

Did some damage at Wings & Horns today. The colour of the oxford is unlike anything I've ever seen and the chinos are such a rich, beautiful oxblood (which is a muted burgundy). Not to mention the fit of both pieces is absolutely perfect. Expensive, but well worth it.

I get the feeling that you spend a lot of money on clothing.

Last edited:
It's all relative. There's dudes in the high-end designer shoe thread dropping $6k on a pair of Louboutins...

Nice color on the oxford shirt.

Oh I grabbed these for half off as well. I forgot how much I love the Achilles silhouette. Now to find the black colourway on the low...

Back
Top Bottom