Dressing Better Vol 2.0

That actor came out and said he was arrested at macy's after he bought an expensive watch. I wonder if people will start boycotting that store. It's easier for people to say they won't shop at an expensive store like barney's. I just bought something at macy's yesterday and it's one of the few stores I shop at.

I'm starting to keep a list of people I'm not going to buy from:

Barney's
Dolce & Gabbana (the blackface Milan party)

I'm waiting on more info about Macy's - is that an isolated incident because of one employee? Macy's got stores everywhere and this is the first time I heard about anything like this.

Any other racists out there I need to not buy from either?

That actor came out and said he was arrested at macy's after he bought an expensive watch. I wonder if people will start boycotting that store. It's easier for people to say they won't shop at an expensive store like barney's. I just bought something at macy's yesterday and it's one of the few stores I shop at.
What'd he buy a seiko 5? Theres no nice watches at Macys

Last edited:
I'm starting to keep a list of people I'm not going to buy from:

Barney's
Dolce & Gabbana (the blackface Milan party)

I'm waiting on more info about Macy's - is that an isolated incident because of one employee? Macy's got stores everywhere and this is the first time I heard about anything like this.

Any other racists out there I need to not buy from either?
Anybody from Italy or Spain, to be perfectly honest

Trying to expand some outlets when it comes to shopping for clothes online and in-store.

Can some of you guys post your go-to spots? I generally just frequent J.Crew and Need Supply Co.

I have an email account strictly for places I shop to receive their coupons

I need to do that and prevent clutter in my yahoo and gmail accounts.

The only stores I frequently browse in person now are macy's because of their sales, jcpenney, marshalls, and tj maxx. I love online shopping too much.

You can set Gmail up to do that for you. That's what I did, and my inbox is so much cleaner.

they changed the coupon code today to brsave40 and it doesn't stack with the 25% coupon from the email
frown.gif
you have to enter the 25% first, cancel your order asap and do it again

edit: i did this with gap, not sure if itll work with br, but i think theyre the same?

Last edited:
What'd he buy a seiko 5? Theres no nice watches at Macys

Macys sells Tag Heuer that can easily reach $7k+.

Last edited:
Long time lurker on this thread, just wanted to say thanks to all the guys who contribute in this thread on the regular. This thread is one of the few reasons I still visit NT, love seeing all your guys outfit pictures and recent pick ups.

Just picked up this SLP varsity, I know it'll probably get mixed reviews from most due to the amount of hype on it but it's a great piece and thought I'd share with you all

Anyone pull off black pants in a business casual type setting?

When I was starting to take notice of "classic menswear", I was confused by the lack of black pants being worn (out of formal settings), but now I realize it seems kinda tough to fit black pants into my style and can't remember the last time I wore black pants (still wear black jeans or chinos when casual)

Random question, figured I ask.

I don't see anything wrong with this as I have done it in the past and am ironically doing it today. As long as you wear a black belt and black shoes, you can't really mess it up too much.

uniqlo fell off

i think they opened one in brooklyn

dont get why they didnt expand to another major city when nyc already has a couple of stores

i feel like service was better when it was just the soho store compared to now

That varsity looks nice man.

How has Uniqlo fallen off? The quality in that price range is unmatched imo. I wish there was an actual store near me. I buy a ton of stuff from the online store

Yeah you NY/NJ/CA cats are fortunate. I'd kill to have a physical store close to me, I'd never set foot in H&M again :lol:

Last edited:
are there tiers among dry cleaners? ive been taking my shirts to Zips (1.39 per shirt) but ive noticed missing or damaged buttons after picking them up. they do everything in house and have same day pickup...the shirts i take there are older so i do account for wear and tear...not sure if i should start going to different place tho...

Yea didn't see the point in having a uniqlo in Atlantic terminal mall, when's there like 5 stores in NYC now, very pointless and I agree it was way better when it was low key and only in soho but still beats h&m and zara when it comes to quality

What sort of colors work well with a bordeaux corduroy blazer?

No pics unfortunately.

What sort of colors work well with a bordeaux corduroy blazer?
No pics unfortunately.

if you are referring to a wine color, then it is really versatile. You can pair it with black trousers or dark navy for more formal events. Even shades of gray and brown would look great. Your standard, Black, Navy, Gray, Charcoal, Tan, Brown would all suffice

if you are referring to a wine color, then it is really versatile. You can pair it with black trousers or dark navy for more formal events. Even shades of gray and brown would look great. Your standard, Black, Navy, Gray, Charcoal, Tan, Brown would all suffice
Much appreciated brah, and yes a wine color is a pretty spot on description. I just need to shorten the sleeves, other than that it's a perfect fit off the rack.

I'm gonna wear it for a newborn baby celebration.

Last edited:
I don't see anything wrong with this as I have done it in the past and am ironically doing it today. As long as you wear a black belt and black shoes, you can't really mess it up too much.

I am also wearing black pants to work today. With a white OCBD and the black/white R&B x Target cardigan. Wearing ivory/black lunargrands on my feet.

Back
Top Bottom