Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Diggin these alot. Is this a high quality or at least medium quality brand? 

Btw if you end up selling the other ones you know who to pm :lol:

From the review on PTO the leather quality is decent but no where near high quality. They make the suggestion of spending $75 more and go the Meermin route or AE seconds.

I'm going to return the 2 tone Sanderson's man, keeping the brown and tan Sanderson's though.

Diggin these alot. Is this a high quality or at least medium quality brand? 

Btw if you end up selling the other ones you know who to pm :lol:

From the review on PTO the leather quality is decent but no where near high quality. They make the suggestion of spending $75 more and go the Meermin route or AE seconds.

I'm going to return the 2 tone Sanderson's man, keeping the brown and tan Sanderson's though.

I'd quickly mentioned I ordered the captoes from John Doe...had to return them, I wish I'd seen that review. Quality was bad, leather was tough...stiffer than Nikes and I don't think care & conditioning would help much. I didn't expect a lot and I figured for $135 it was worth a shot. Bad move. I read the reviews you posted but I think the criticism in the Put This On post is way more accurate. The pair I got had similar flaws and although it's fairly minor because it was on the sole, the marking on the bottom was duplicated (one slightly off on top of the other) so that the wording couldn't be read. Goodyear welted or not, they were uncomfortable and cheaper quality overall than expected based on those reviews at the time and I honestly wouldn't wear them for free.

Last edited:
Almost at 30k posts :pimp:

Btw, linked up with the homie Elkin yesterday at the fall classic NYC game then hit the after party at blind barber. Had a DOPE time. Within a minute me and E were chopping it up like old buddies. I have mostly pictures from the game, nothing of the two of us together unfortunately. Some random photographers caught us in pics. Hopefully I can hunt them down.

As for jace...apparently he saw E chillin at the after party but did not stop to say hello :lol:
It was too crowded to hunt him down to throw salt but I do have a funny pic of him laid out from the game. Will post everything when I get home from work today. Successful trip was successful but lemme get back to this accounting now...

Almost at 30k posts :pimp:

Btw, linked up with the homie Elkin yesterday at the fall classic NYC game then hit the after party at blind barber. Had a DOPE time. Within a minute me and E were chopping it up like old buddies. I have mostly pictures from the game, nothing of the two of us together unfortunately. Some random photographers caught us in pics. Hopefully I can hunt them down.

As for jace...apparently he saw E chillin at the after party but did not stop to say hello :lol:
It was too crowded to hunt him down to throw salt but I do have a funny pic of him laid out from the game. Will post everything when I get home from work today. Successful trip was successful but lemme get back to this accounting now...
Glad you guys had a good time

Welcome to the 1K Club. Did the first Vol of DB make it to 1000?
Well over iirc. I think somewhere around 1500-1700 pages

And Doc, we gotta meet up too soon. I freaking work where you live already man. Lets set something up.

While at the spot, we discussed the road that lies ahead for the blog. We want to get a mini summit for NY/NJ heads to go to dinner (wives/girlfriends included) and we can lay things out more efficiently. Being there really gave inspiration to what people can really accomplish with the proper motivation.

Well over iirc. I think somewhere around 1500-1700 pages

And Doc, we gotta meet up too soon. I freaking work where you live already man. Lets set something up.

While at the spot, we discussed the road that lies ahead for the blog. We want to get a mini summit for NY/NJ heads to go to dinner (wives/girlfriends included) and we can lay things out more efficiently. Being there really gave inspiration to what people can really accomplish with the proper motivation.

This sounds good! Glad you guys had a great time!

1k!

Nice time last night A...that crowd was funny man.. :lol:

Yeah let's set up a dinner/drinks date I know some good food spots in Da Heights....for a first meet lets keep it simple, just the fellas since we haven't all met each other yet....next one we can include the sig others.

The regular Dockers Alpha are too baggy still. At least for slim guys. It seems like they were targeted at "average" build guys, who are transitioning into slimmer clothing. But if you are already a slender dude with a small waist, then they will still be too wide..I still wear my pair of Alphas because they are good quality but i wouldnt mind having a slimmer pair
I am glad they are making slimmer versions..i will check em out.

I'm in the same boat. A lot of the pants I'm seeing fit much more straight than slim imo and I can't stand them.

esf:

alpha slims:

These are two different fits I've seen and both fit better throughout compared to the ogs.

Last edited:
Turning straight into slim is an easy fix that any tailor can do. I've turned 8.5 in leg opening to 7 in quite a few times.

Bros,

We all should take pics in suits and submit it so we can stitch it for a group pic :pimp:

Whaddup page 1000 :pimp:

If you guys are ever in NYC for the weekend let me know. I'd definitely be down to make the trip!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom