Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Jack, I really need to pull the trigger on them. The thing is I want to try them on before I purchase them and the closest APC retailer is an hour and a half away. Taking advantage of Nordstroms return policy is always an option of course but I'm extremely impatient :lol:
shipping is like a couple of days max bro
Just cop 3 sizes and then return 2

Seriously. Plus, you can't be that impatient if you've been contemplating it for a while and haven't done anything about it, now you're worried about getting a pair before school starts.

You're right, it's definitely my fault. :lol:

The main reason I've held off so long is because I know I wont be able to wear them until mid September or so, can't be in anything but shorts when it's warm out.

I get it...I've been the same way with plenty of things that I've seen that I want and has been on sale but I couldn't think about buying, like, a sweater when it was 100+ out.

Went to check out the AE strands in person at Nordstorm on the last day of the sale. Ended up copping the last pair in my size. First AE pickup, I'm excited lol 

Most def. Wis has been doing his thing for a while now and I admire that.

I think that the joke was wearing both pieces together. Either way he pulled it off.

:lol: I'm saying. That's an expensive *** joke

Damn near a rack doe!
I might do it again for you guys with rugged boots and camo sweater under while I go duck hunting :lol:

No one was seeing me that day though. Literally they gave me the recess bball 5 ft no pressure rule because they thought I was nuts or something.

Last edited:
I figured I'd ask here.
Does anybody know where to find a similar pair of sunglasses as the Pradas SPR07F 1AB9Z1?
I need to find a pair!
Those have been discontinued, but just wondering if soemthing simlar is out there.

I figured I'd ask here.
Does anybody know where to find a similar pair of sunglasses as the Pradas SPR07F 1AB9Z1?
I need to find a pair!
Those have been discontinued, but just wondering if soemthing simlar is out there.
I'd personally email Prada and have them check stockists in the USA to see if there's any left.

Any good tips on how to break in dress shoes?
I have a variety of brands, but it seems that whatever I buy, it commits genocide on my foot...It's a painful process any methods to avoid bruises, blisters etc.?

I have a variety of brands, but it seems that whatever I buy, it commits genocide on my foot...It's a painful process any methods to avoid bruises, blisters etc.?
That's strange. You can try wearing them for short periods of time for the first several outings until the leather on the shoes soften up. I've done this with my trickers which initially caused some blistering.

That's strange. You can try wearing them for short periods of time for the first several outings until the leather on the shoes soften up. I've done this with my trickers which initially caused some blistering.

Yeah, thanks, I think I have an abnormal foot or something. :lol:
Wore a new pair of Oxfords to work friday, during the commuting process I realized what a terrible mistake I've made. :rofl:

Was lookin for an "official jeans" thread, couldnt find it.

Anyway looking for a new look for the fall. Looking for a slim fit taperd leg jean. Nothin nut hugging tight but nothing too loose. Ive tried levi 514's on a couple weeks ago, they were a decent "slim fit" but the legs werent tapered enough.

-My brand preference is Levi's.
-Im 6'7 about 210lbs

Suggestions.

Anyway looking for a new look for the fall. Looking for a slim fit taperd leg jean. Nothin nut hugging tight but nothing too loose. Ive tried levi 514's on a couple weeks ago, they were a decent "slim fit" but the legs werent tapered enough.

-Im 6'7 about 210lbs

Suggestions.

Levi 508.

Does anyone know if H&M does restocks?

Those black chinos with the elastic ankle lasted like 3 days. I wanted a pair but obviously slept too long. Or if anyone can link me to a pair of Zanerobe's in black....need a pair bad.

Yeah, thanks, I think I have an abnormal foot or something.
laugh.gif

Wore a new pair of Oxfords to work friday, during the commuting process I realized what a terrible mistake I've made.
roll.gif
A shoe seller told me once to put the shoes in the freezer and then take let them outside for a bit, supposedly the leather will contract and then relax like they would wearing them for a few times in different weather conditions. I didn't have the courage to do that to my shoes though 
laugh.gif
 So if they fit awkwardly the first time and I feel some pressure points I just put band-aids on those zones and thicker socks...

Does anyone know if H&M does restocks?

Those black chinos with the elastic ankle lasted like 3 days. I wanted a pair but obviously slept too long. Or if anyone can link me to a pair of Zanerobe's in black....need a pair bad.

Didn't see a black pair on Zanerobe, but you might like these: http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=28639201&parentid=SEARCH+RESULTS

They're called "Jogger Pants" by the way, so you can possibly search for different brands yourself if you didn't like those.

Just wanted give everyone a heads up that I made it Florida unscathed! Car gave a little trouble but ill deal with that when I get back :lol:

Along with that, I wanted to update that I accepted the first offer I received for the full time Accounts Receivable role. Great way to start a Monday right?

I'm gonna have tocheck my local H&M for those joggers, missed out on them online as well :smh:

I went looking in stores first to see if i could find them to try them on.....took me 3 days to get to an H&M and they didn't have them in store....needless to say they sold out in that time frame online :smh: :smh:

Are the shoes ok after break in? do you think you could need different size/width? - - - -Congrats on the job Adrian!

Last edited:
A shoe seller told me once to put the shoes in the freezer and then take let them outside for a bit, supposedly the leather will contract and then relax like they would wearing them for a few times in different weather conditions. I didn't have the courage to do that to my shoes though 
laugh.gif

So if they fit awkwardly the first time and I feel some pressure points I just put band-aids on those zones and thicker socks...

Heard about this, but it's not something I plan on trying...

Dang. At least the car didn't break down in a small hick town like in the horror movies :frown:

-Im 6'7 about 210lbs

Suggestions.
508's work remarkably well for me.  I'm 6' and 150-160 pounds and my legs are small enough to fit into 511's but the rise sucked, so I tried on 508's and they were perfect.  Seriously, these jeans are incredible in a dark rigid wash.  It has a little bit more room in the seat and thigh than the 514, but if you get the tightest pair that's comfortable, they won't be baggy at all.

508's work remarkably well for me.  I'm 6' and 150-160 pounds and my legs are small enough to fit into 511's but the rise sucked, so I tried on 508's and they were perfect.  Seriously, these jeans are incredible in a dark rigid wash.  It has a little bit more room in the seat and thigh than the 514, but if you get the tightest pair that's comfortable, they won't be baggy at all.

Ok preciate it. Will look into those.

My normal jeans of choice are 501's in a 38x34/36.

And my recent sneaker pickups have mostly been low tops so i wanted to try a tapered leg look to show off the shoe better instead of the 501's draped over the back of the shoe.

I know I don't contribute here much, but I really need some advice. I'm studying abroad and need a pretty good camera. You guys always have such crisp pictures and I want a camera that will help me to take pictures like you guys do! I want it to be

Back
Top Bottom