Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I know I don't contribute here much, but I really need some advice. I'm studying abroad and need a pretty good camera. You guys always have such crisp pictures and I want a camera that will help me to take pictures like you guys do! I want it to be

Since GATs were mentioned recently (via four-pins):

Epaulet have officially unveiled their reasonably priced take on the classic GAT sneaker - http://t.co/xP7fjbuCcH

ST_White_Grey_Studio_1024x10241-857x572.jpg

Last edited:
Was lookin for an "official jeans" thread, couldnt find it.

Anyway looking for a new look for the fall. Looking for a slim fit taperd leg jean. Nothin nut hugging tight but nothing too loose. Ive tried levi 514's on a couple weeks ago, they were a decent "slim fit" but the legs werent tapered enough.

-My brand preference is Levi's.
-Im 6'7 about 210lbs

Suggestions.

Levi 508.

+1 on the 508s. Pretty much exactly what you're looking for.

Adrian, congrats my brother. :pimp: Always great to see the DB fam succeeding.

My shoe trees look to big for my loafers.

But yeah those shoes aren't a good look, they look like GAT inspired Nike Cortez

Last edited:
Haha, don't shoot the messenger! Personally not a fan of those GATs myself, just posted because of its relevance.

So I asked my dad this question and he mentioned one of these technical colleges around here but I looked into it and they don't offer any classes. But does anyone know a good way to learn how to alter clothes? I would ask my tailor but I'm sure she won't be too found about losing a customer

So I asked my dad this question and he mentioned one of these technical colleges around here but I looked into it and they don't offer any classes. But does anyone know a good way to learn how to alter clothes? I would ask my tailor but I'm sure she won't be too found about losing a customer
youtube and google.. its just a matter of patience and practice and money for the equipment

Nothing at the YMCA either. Youtube and reading articles would be a last resort, I'd rather have someone actually teaching.

You can check for sewing stores that have tailors since they might offer classes I know back home has it ... so ymmv

Hello, everyone! I was just wondering if I can get some insight on Cole Haan's Lunargrand? Are they comfortable? Would anyone wear them with a suit?
I leave the country very soon for a wedding and was looking into those shoes so I was wondering if I could get a little more information on them and what would look good with them.

Ok preciate it. Will look into those.

My normal jeans of choice are 501's in a 38x34/36.

And my recent sneaker pickups have mostly been low tops so i wanted to try a tapered leg look to show off the shoe better instead of the 501's draped over the back of the shoe.

Where is the best place to pick up Levi 508 and 514's?

Back
Top Bottom