Drake is GARBAGE

And it starts
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zona0924

Drake is FAR from trash.

I think the reason so many dudes on NT slurping Drake becuase they finally got a rapper they can relate to. Not like dude gonna go from Degrassi and switch up and try to spit some coke raps.

Like NT adores Cam even though majority of NT doesn't live in the hood, never sold drugs, get no buns and just added the word "swag" into their vocabulary last week. Drake getting a lot of play because he's relatable and marketable.

IMO Drake dope. It's so true that NT loves to be the first to hype someone up, watch them get shine, and then $++# on them once it becomes cool for the average fan to know who they are.
so true. !+@% happens everytime on here. _'s is too cool to have the same opinions as the majority. if its dope its dope

it doesnt matter.... even if you say Drake is over-rated... you would still be called a hater
like i said, dude is ok... i dont see the love fest...

laugh.gif
@ that pic.... BTW

dude doesn't even have an album out and people are hating already..he has 1 okay mixtape and 2 other mixtapes that are the best mixtapes since mood muzik2.

if you don't like self-reflecting content, witty lines, well written r&b albeit a decent voice at best then you'll like drake.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Fab's There Is No Competition >>>>> So Far Gone.

but dudes taking both ends of the spectrum need to chill...one side says he's trash/garbage and the other deifies him...he's good...he's unique anddoin his own thing let hi m rock...i tell u one thing tho, he's better than a lot of these dudes out here that sound all the same...

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

I dont know about yall, but So Far Gone was the best mixtape in the last 4-5 years
It's things like this. I mean, I really like Drake's music a lot... but _'s get carried away.

And there's no doubt about it that people dislike him more because so many people like him.

He's nothin special to me. Seems more like a rapper for the ladies IMO. They been runnin that "Best I Ever Had" joint hard around my way.

I dont know about yall, but So Far Gone was the best mixtape in the last 4-5 years

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I almost spit out my poland spring reading this...

i jus cant listen to him iono why

i think its cuz he was in degrassi. so anything he says is not valid

How can anyone say So Far Gone is the best mixtape in the last 4-5 years?

I mean %!@$, Comeback Season is almost 40x better then so far gone..

Yup, 40x.

Originally Posted by ikari XD

arguably not even the best mixtape in his catalog.

Truth.

I'm a fan of dude's music (Avy/Sig check
pimp.gif
), but you have to know where to draw the line.

So Far Gone is definitely nice but best in 5 years? Come on.
eyes.gif

Overrated? Yes
Garbage? No

He'll be a solid artist once he improves on a few things.

but So Far Gone was the best mixtape in the last 4-5 years
Shut the %$@@ up.

drake is NOT garbage...way excessive to say that.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

matt, you got me dyin over here
roll.gif

Dude is alright to me. Has nice melodies and little slick wordplay. I definitely noticed that he has to put some work in on that singing voice( he cracks alot). I'll take Wayne over him any day though. Partly cause of the upbringing of Wayne is more action packed if you will, and Wayne has an edge to him. Like Drake has no emotion attached to his verses. And you know the females was gone fall in love wit a light skin dude that sing.

That being said, the chorus to "Successful" is crack. Trey stay putting in work.

y dudes going crazy over the So far gone comment....homie was tripping saying it was the best in 4-5 years but the ##*! was hot though ya cant deny

Originally Posted by zona0924

Drake is FAR from trash.

I think the reason so many dudes on NT slurping Drake becuase they finally got a rapper they can relate to. Not like dude gonna go from Degrassi and switch up and try to spit some coke raps.

Like NT adores Cam even though majority of NT doesn't live in the hood, never sold drugs, get no buns and just added the word "swag" into their vocabulary last week. Drake getting a lot of play because he's relatable and marketable.

IMO Drake dope. It's so true that NT loves to be the first to hype someone up, watch them get shine, and then $++# on them once it becomes cool for the average fan to know who they are.

best reply so far.

Back
Top Bottom