Drake is GARBAGE

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

jefffort5 wrote:
can a rapper jus have some fans and jus make sum decent music without it being negative? noooopppe guess not..if he aint paying ya bills or influencing ya life is any way..why would u care u likes him or not?...."you kno how i know ur gay?"
Its plain and simple. Dudes just love to hate. They cant give respect or credit to someone that's doing it big and doing what they wanna do. And its funny, its some of the same people who were on his +**@ when he was unknown and the mainstream wasnt up on him.

You really sound stupid.

You act like N's are really going to youtube watching one of this dude's videos and saying this to themselves.

"Damn man, look at this n' he got the jewelry, he got the fame, he got the ladies, he got a benz, man %*%@ this n' yo! This n' can't rapfor %*%*, now lemme go on NT and make a post about it."

Seriously if I don't like a dude's music than that's that. I got enough problems in my life to be worried about what this man has and hating on himbecause of it.

Just because another man is "doing it big" I have to respect them and enjoy his music, and if I don't i'm a hater? %@+% outta son

Like my man's said he's an 8008's & heartbreaks baby.

aka not my style.. corny to me, but if that's your still music then cool.

he dope... people act like what he is doing groundbreaking tho LMAO.... He jacked trey songz swag n piggybacked off that.... stole wayne swag 2 and thru aCanadian accent over it!!!

O and btw IM COOL C u probably a herb cuz 808's n heartbreaks is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lol at dudes sayin its unbelievable what he raps about cause he was on TV. he aint some cat we saw grow up and talkin bout he sold D (weezy). He talkin boutbein a young dude wit money and havin chicks. seems pretty believable to me after gettin TV money. and like i said before, dude is pretty talented. I dontreally mess with too many of these new cats nomo, but i give them all a shot. I held off for awhile lookin at all the NT threads talkin bout he was nice, butonce I gave it a listen, I thought he was pretty nice. I would MUCH rather listen to him than AssHer (homeless man's Em), Sonic hamilton(fn weirdo),Cudi(weird but he from the OH10 so he cool), Cool Kids, Wale, Corey Gunz(sick delivery and no content), etc.... I just like good music.

Originally Posted by jefffort5

can a rapper jus have some fans and jus make sum decent music without it being negative? noooopppe guess not..if he aint paying ya bills or influencing ya life is any way..why would u care u likes him or not?...."you kno how i know ur gay?"
Its plain and simple. Dudes just love to hate. They cant give respect or credit to someone that's doing it big and doing what they wanna do. And its funny, its some of the same people who were on his +**@ when he was unknown and the mainstream wasnt up on him.
it's not all about that son.

you're the one hypin his %!@! up like it was the Second Coming.

best mixtape in 4-5 years?

you must not listen to a lot of mixtapes then. and So Far Gone has been the most played in my stash for '09 sofar...

like someone said earlier, it's the two sides of the spectrum: the ones who hate like he smashed they girls and the ones who jock him like they face wasmagnetized to his scrotum.

just let the dude breathe and make his music.

I guess you ain't used to lyrics. You wana hear that Bull all day huh?

Dude spits. No gun stories, no drug stories, no poor back ground stories. He spits ! Real life everyday @%@. If you a pretty mutha effer then you can rap abouteffin chicks and spending money. You sound like and ugly hater. He can rap , and did you forget he can sing?

Did yall forget this dude is talented? He's been on mad shows, a few movies and all. He's an actor as well.

Originally Posted by Beavers N Ducks

Dude spits. No gun stories, no drug stories, no poor back ground stories. He spits ! Real life everyday @%@. If you a pretty mutha effer then you can rap about effin chicks and spending money. You sound like and ugly hater. He can rap , and did you forget he can sing?

Did yall forget this dude is talented? He's been on mad shows, a few movies and all. He's an actor as well.
What few movies? You just talking now.

Like Common said "If I aint feelin it I aint feelin it dont mean im hating" (Its late I know I butchered that
laugh.gif
). Drake is really dramatic, his lyrics are average and has no charism. But dontfeel the need for a thread to say it though.

Originally Posted by solesavage

yo im a fan of drake. hes a breath of fresh air for hip-hop. his rhymes are witty, his delivery is on point, and his flow is filthy. I never fall for NT hype, as a true hip-hop junkie since the 90's I appreciate good music, and Drake has yet to disappoint. For the record, im starting to enjoy Comeback season a little more than So far gone. Both are solid albums.
Comeback Season you see more of his Lyrical Talent.

Originally Posted by ReasonablyIll89

jefffort5 wrote:

You really sound stupid.

You act like N's are really going to youtube watching one of this dude's videos and saying this to themselves.

"Damn man, look at this n' he got the jewelry, he got the fame, he got the ladies, he got a benz, man %*%@ this n' yo! This n' can't rap for %*%*, now lemme go on NT and make a post about it."

Seriously if I don't like a dude's music than that's that. I got enough problems in my life to be worried about what this man has and hating on him because of it.

Just because another man is "doing it big" I have to respect them and enjoy his music, and if I don't i'm a hater? %@+% outta son
homie..u took time out of ur day to make a post about it..and reply sum odd times..@@%!..and if u got enought problems..why would u let a subparrapper make u wanna start a thread..i think alot of dudes is wack..but im not finna start a pointless thread about it

jefffort5 wrote:

jefffort5 wrote:

You really sound stupid.

"Damn man, look at this n' he got the jewelry, he got the fame, he got the ladies, he got a benz, man %*%@ this n' yo! This n' can't rap for %*%*, now lemme go on NT and make a post about it."

Seriously if I don't like a dude's music than that's that. I got enough problems in my life to be worried about what this man has and hating on him because of it.

homie..u took time out of ur day to make a post about it..and reply sum odd times..@@%!..and if u got enought problems..why would u let a subpar rapper make u wanna start a thread..i think alot of dudes is wack..but im not finna start a pointless thread about it

It's a message board, I thought that's what NT was for, posting your opinions?
nerd.gif

I mean thats just what I use NT for, I could be doing it all wrong.
nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

Beavers N Ducks wrote:

Dude spits. No gun stories, no drug stories, no poor back ground stories. He spits ! Real life everyday @%@.
If you a pretty mutha effer then you can rap about effin chicks and spending money. You sound like and ugly hater. He can rap , and did you forget he can sing?

16gtjn.gif

wth? how bout if you F chicks and spend money all day you can in turn rap about Fin chicks and spendin money all day. matter fact, you can be a virgin andbroke and rap about Fin chicks and spending money all day. you are on a completely different playing field with that one fam.

jefffort5 wrote:

jefffort5 wrote:

You really sound stupid.

homie..u took time out of ur day to make a post about it..and reply sum odd times..@@%!..and if u got enought problems..why would u let a subpar rapper make u wanna start a thread..i think alot of dudes is wack..but im not finna start a pointless thread about it

It's a message board, I thought that's what NT was for, posting your opinions?
nerd.gif

I mean thats just what I use NT for, I could be doing it all wrong.
nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
Got em

Originally Posted by Beavers N Ducks

Dude spits. No gun stories, no drug stories, no poor back ground stories. He spits ! Real life everyday @%@. If you a pretty mutha effer then you can rap about effin chicks and spending money. You sound like and ugly hater. He can rap , and did you forget he can sing?

I knew you had to be gay to listen to drake.

Too bad Fab's mixtapes are 1000000x better than any of his albums.

But anyway,

I dont get why people say So Far Gone is not as good as Comeback Season. I downloaded both at the same time when SFG so released and played them back to back and SFG was such a better choice and got more replay.

Yes, Ive listened to Fab's TINC and almost every mixtape from anywhere from Gucci to Dom from my local African tape spot and zshare downloads and quite frankly, none are seeing So Far Gone, and I'm not even a Drake stan. I could care less about what he did before, what clothes he rocking or whatever and I know good music when I hear it. And so far, So Far Gone has been played almost daily. It's like an album that really isnt an album
shawnmichaelssuckscock.jpg

Originally Posted by Lazy B

But anyway,

I dont get why people say So Far Gone is not as good as Comeback Season. I downloaded both at the same time when SFG so released and played them back to back and SFG was such a better choice and got more replay.

Yes, Ive listened to Fab's TINC and almost every mixtape from anywhere from Gucci to Dom from my local African tape spot and zshare downloads and quite frankly, none are seeing So Far Gone, and I'm not even a Drake stan. I could care less about what he did before, what clothes he rocking or whatever and I know good music when I hear it. And so far, So Far Gone has been played almost daily. It's like an album that really isnt an album
See what I'm saying. You cant even state your opinion on how you feel about the mixtape without someone saying I'm dickriding the dude.I;m not even gonna get into an argument with you cuz it'll be just pointless. You got your own opinion and I got mines so we'll leave it at that.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

But anyway,

See what I'm saying. You cant even state your opinion on how you feel about the mixtape without someone saying I'm dickriding the dude. I;m not even gonna get into an argument with you cuz it'll be just pointless. You got your own opinion and I got mines so we'll leave it at that.

Stop posting foolish things and maybe you won't get replies like that.
laugh.gif

i wouldnt say garbage but its like i cant play his music more then a fewtimes.... he isnt very easy on the ears yet

Back
Top Bottom