Drake is GARBAGE

Originally Posted by jefffort5

i think the OP's mom is hot...period.
huh? word? pics
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

Originally Posted by zona0924

Drake is FAR from trash.

I think the reason so many dudes on NT slurping Drake becuase they finally got a rapper they can relate to. Not like dude gonna go from Degrassi and switch up and try to spit some coke raps.

Like NT adores Cam even though majority of NT doesn't live in the hood, never sold drugs, get no buns and just added the word "swag" into their vocabulary last week. Drake getting a lot of play because he's relatable and marketable.

IMO Drake dope. It's so true that NT loves to be the first to hype someone up, watch them get shine, and then $++# on them once it becomes cool for the average fan to know who they are.

best reply so far.
I mean music is music and entertainment is entertainment. You all are fools if you think most of your rappers actually live "on theblock" or were even there. Most of these dudes couldn't strong arm a coke bottle...don't be fooled, just listen to good music like good fans andbob your heads to the beat.

Originally Posted by encore2007

Drake is a rapper/singer
Trey Songz is a singer/rapper

Songz is better than Drake at both.

Drake is good but not worth all the hype I think his YME affiliation is what's bringing all this hype I doubt hood cats would listen to him if Wayne wasn't cosigning
Don't get me wrong I like Drake and Trey but come on, seriously? This is pushin it a little.

First off Comeback Season is so far past So Far Gone which is why people jocking it does bother me (it's still a hot mixtape). Nevertheless, Drake is oneof my favorite artists at this point in time. That is not to say I don't understand why people don't like him. Dude is funny looking and a bit corny,but he is real about it which is what I think makes it acceptable to some extent. As far as Trey Vs. Drake, it is very true Trey is better with the flow andvocals when it comes to mixtape music. But, both make exceptional and creative R&B and rap freestyles. However, Trey's retail material has always beensubpar to me (almost like two different people). If Drake can bring his mixtape creativity to his album, he will easily be the victor. At least 159 pagesworth of NTers believe so.

Drake is not as nice as people make him out to be.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

I dont know about yall, but So Far Gone was the best mixtape in the last 4-5 years
indifferent.gif

Mood Muzik 2 > *
The Phantom Empire > drake

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

I dont know about yall, but So Far Gone was the best mixtape in the last 4-5 years
Fab's There Is No Competition >>>>> So Far Gone.

laced up i agree its one of the best mixtapes in a while

the guy talkin about fab
indifferent.gif
that mixtape in no way touches so fargone dont lie to your self

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

the guy talkin about fab
indifferent.gif
that mixtape in no way touches so far gone dont lie to your self

indifferent.gif

Drake is definitely overrated, if it weren't for Wayne hyping him up, lord knows where his music career would be, maybe somewhere next to Kobe's album

the guy talkin about fab
indifferent.gif

29av50h.jpg

TINC = straight piffery watch your mouth

Originally Posted by zona0924

the guy talkin about fab
indifferent.gif

29av50h.jpg

TINC = straight piffery watch your mouth

Co-sign. SFG is decent at best. TINC gets bumped daily and I don't get tired of it at all.

to be honest... i really disliked drake at first... i thought kid-kid was smashin on him in every song on the Young Money Presents Mixtape... i thought drakewas just some singin, pretty n*gga... i never really took him into consideration... till i heard COMEBACK SEASON... kinfolk killed that $hit... now, i'mnot sayin he is the greatest... but he isnt trash... i like slick wordplay, and kinfolk delivers some nice punchlines...

think about it... this cat was on a teen drama... TEEN DRAMA... its so hard to get accepted into the rap community, especially if you aint rappin bout coke,b*tches, and bein rough (jay-z, rick ross, t.i., juelz, wayne just to name a few)... i aint sayin those rappers are garbage cuz they are far from it... but imention them to show it aint too easy to be different... Drake is comin from a different angle (Kanye, Cudi, Asher Roth) and its appealin to those who KNOWthey dont push weight or rough n*ggas up all day...

and please... PLEASE dont DIS-like somebody cuz alotta people like somebody... that makes you just as bad as those who like someone cuz everybody else does...

You guys can't really believe SFG is better than TINC. I know you dudes jock Drake hard but really?

Too bad Fab's mixtapes are 1000000x better than any of his albums.

But anyway,

I dont get why people say So Far Gone is not as good as Comeback Season. I downloaded both at the same time when SFG so released and played them back to backand SFG was such a better choice and got more replay.

Yes, Ive listened to Fab's TINC and almost every mixtape from anywhere from Gucci to Dom from my local African tape spot and zshare downloads and quitefrankly, none are seeing So Far Gone, and I'm not even a Drake stan. I could care less about what he did before, what clothes he rocking or whatever and Iknow good music when I hear it. And so far, So Far Gone has been played almost daily. It's like an album that really isnt an album

can a rapper jus have some fans and jus make sum decent music without it being negative? noooopppe guess not..if he aint paying ya bills or influencing ya lifeis any way..why would u care u likes him or not?...."you kno how i know ur gay?"

can a rapper jus have some fans and jus make sum decent music without it being negative? noooopppe guess not..if he aint paying ya bills or influencing ya life is any way..why would u care u likes him or not?
Because these dudes is broads with their female feelings.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

can a rapper jus have some fans and jus make sum decent music without it being negative? noooopppe guess not..if he aint paying ya bills or influencing ya life is any way..why would u care u likes him or not?
Because these dudes is broads with their female feelings.

can a rapper jus have some fans and jus make sum decent music without it being negative? noooopppe guess not..if he aint paying ya bills or influencing ya life is any way..why would u care u likes him or not?...."you kno how i know ur gay?"
Its plain and simple. Dudes just love to hate. They cant give respect or credit to someone that's doing it big and doing what they wanna do.And its funny, its some of the same people who were on his +**@ when he was unknown and the mainstream wasnt up on him.

yo im a fan of drake. hes a breath of fresh air for hip-hop. his rhymes are witty, his delivery is on point, and his flow is filthy. I never fall for NT hype,as a true hip-hop junkie since the 90's I appreciate good music, and Drake has yet to disappoint. For the record, im starting to enjoy Comeback season alittle more than So far gone. Both are solid albums.

Back
Top Bottom