Down in Miami @ Club LIV trying to stay Faithful but these o's love Bosa | Pat's gonna pass doe..Nah, That ain't it Chief | 49ers v. Chiefs | SB LIV |

651's Bookie Bets

• 49ers

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 28 46.7%
  • Over 52.5

Votes: 24 40.0%
  • Under 52.5

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Will you watch J.Lo and Shakira pop, lock and drop it?

Votes: 8 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tumblr_n57drh1Fqv1qmsx91o3_250.gifv

You mean the fact that in his first season as a starter Jimmy put up better numbers than your boy Dak his rookie year? I wouldn't expect a Dallas Cowboys fan to have much common sense though.
Not sure why you are wanting to compare my guy who started as a rookie and went to the playoffs
To your guy who got shipped out of New England, can't stay healthy and is happy with just throwing 8 passes in a championship game, and backdoors that with a train wreck performance in the super bowl

There is no one in America that believes Dak would have blown that lead last night, but everyone in America expected Garoppolo to blow that lead last night

As a Falcon fan I sympathize a little with SF...being that close, basically winning every quarter but the one that matters. It's so much more fun watching a comeback when your team isn't on the other side. It's like watching a trainwreck happen and it's nothing you can do to stop it.....BS Gave me PTSD I couldn't watch football for a year.

Anyone feels like Sanders could’ve went harder for the deep all? I feel like he pulled up when he couldve kept going and laid out for it..

Anyone feels like Sanders could’ve went harder for the deep all? I feel like he pulled up when he couldve kept going and laid out for it..
He def. pulled up but dont think he had any real chance to grab it either way

Maybe, he pulled up but maybe at that point it was too far ahead and he really had no ****. I was hoping he caught it just for the drama. Would have been crazy to be five or ten yards away right there.

Broncos/Steelers Prime ES PROBABLY would of. Not this shell of his former self could of made that catch. That’s that speed he kind of lost with the injury that’s probably why he didn’t wanna talk. He knew IMO.

I can't say it enough, I love how little the refs interfered with the game. They let almost everything go BUT you can't let them play that loosely and then call that OPI on Kittle.

I also can't believe they didn't call a delay of game when the ref is running in to blow the play and then somehow they let the play go off.

There is no one in America that believes Dak would have blown that lead last night, but everyone in America expected Garoppolo to blow that lead last night

We are talking about the same Dak and cowboys team that needed to just not lose 4 out of the last 6 games to make the playoffs right?

The same Dak that put up 0.0 TDs in a playoff clinching game versus a division rival with the worst secondary in football? We talking about this Dak?

Last edited:
Yea that OPI call was huge especially after letting stuff like that go earlier in the postseason.

Yea that OPI call was huge especially after letting stuff like that go earlier in the postseason.

Realistically it didnt make a difference in the grand scheme of things. They would have only had time for a field goal after that and still would have lost by 1.

I can't speak on Dakota's football skills and him relinquishing a leadership but I do know that he would stand up when Donald Jenius Trump watches his games.

Back
Top Bottom