Down in Miami @ Club LIV trying to stay Faithful but these o's love Bosa | Pat's gonna pass doe..Nah, That ain't it Chief | 49ers v. Chiefs | SB LIV |

651's Bookie Bets

• 49ers

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 28 46.7%
  • Over 52.5

Votes: 24 40.0%
  • Under 52.5

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Will you watch J.Lo and Shakira pop, lock and drop it?

Votes: 8 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

It was pretty well established prior to the draft

I all fairness to him, the **** wasnt posted or liked by him, but it was posted on a page he follows. Not sure if that is really any better though

I'm checking it now, I was talking more about this Kobe mess...can't just be throwing that out there with no proof. Not gonna derail this thread more than I have.

Go niners, congrats to the Chiefs. Except Frank Clark and Tyreke Hill. Scumbags.

It was pretty well established prior to the draft

I all fairness to him, the **** wasnt posted or liked by him, but it was posted on a page he follows. Not sure if that is really any better though

appreciated. When I said I don’t have proof I’m not in the position to search google right now for the facts.

so that’s why this picture was floating around

23AA9FD8-6212-4FCC-B4DD-093849297BA6.png
:rofl:

Last edited:
I'm checking it now, I was talking more about this Kobe mess...can't just be throwing that out there with no proof. Not gonna derail this thread more than I have.

Go niners, congrats to the Chiefs. Except Frank Clark and Tyreke Hill. Scumbags.

There was some dark **** posted on a social media page that he followed making fun of Kobe's death. He didn't post it or like it, but the page posts **** like that constantly and its not something I would recommend to anyone who isnt a **** head.

9 out of 10 NTers disagree

You'll be wishing your team had my QB after that Tom Brady replica yall overpaid for gets worse and worse each season

You mean the fact that in his first season as a starter Jimmy put up better numbers than your boy Dak his rookie year? I wouldn't expect a Dallas Cowboys fan to have much common sense though.

You act like I care aside from that I won bread from props. I could give a damn who my team is or not. It’s just sports. You need to relax :lol:

it’s not that serious. Arm chair GMs taking themselves too serious in here like their jobs are on the line :lol:.

lighten up man

I am relaxed. I'm not in here calling people lames, idiots and accusing them of "crying." :lol:

appreciated. When I said I don’t have proof I’m not in the position to search google right now for the facts.

so that’s why this picture was floating around

23AA9FD8-6212-4FCC-B4DD-093849297BA6.png
:rofl:
As bummed out as I was seeing the Niners lose.

This pic gave me a good laugh :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Internet, you always win.

I am relaxed. I'm not in here calling people lames, idiots and accusing them of "crying." :lol:

Folks taking themselves too serious. It’s another season next year and the next and the next forever. Who cares :lol: . Live life and enjoy it man there will be other games to watch and root for.

Ain’t about to seriously go back and forth about sports with anyone. It’s NT and a message board you know why I’m here. Entertainment.

Back
Top Bottom