Down in Miami @ Club LIV trying to stay Faithful but these o's love Bosa | Pat's gonna pass doe..Nah, That ain't it Chief | 49ers v. Chiefs | SB LIV |

651's Bookie Bets

• 49ers

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 28 46.7%
  • Over 52.5

Votes: 24 40.0%
  • Under 52.5

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Will you watch J.Lo and Shakira pop, lock and drop it?

Votes: 8 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm wondering why Saleh kept putting Sherman in man coverage so much. I agreed with him on Travis but against smaller, shifty and faster players like Hill and Watkins that was a wrap for him. I haven't watched much of the Niners but most of the tape I have watched showed them in quarters or cover 3.
Homer take here but this is what this Chiefs team can do to you. You begin to get outside of your comfort zone and change who you are and what made you successful. You start chasing points or being worried about giving the ball back to Pat.

There is no one in America that believes Dak would have blown that lead last night, but everyone in America expected Garoppolo to blow that lead last night

Jimmy was bad yesterday. I am very disappointed in his play. But if I was offered Dak for Jimmy, I would hang up the phone.

Flame suit on. Bookmark this, dont care. Dak sucks and wont win ****

Jimmy was bad yesterday. I am very disappointed in his play. But if I was offered Dak for Jimmy, I would hang up the phone.

Flame suit on. Bookmark this, dont care. Dak sucks and wont win ****

The one they had on their 2nd to last drive where he missed a wide open Kittle was the difference in the game. They would of won he had throw that to Kittle.

I'm still not buying how Jimmy lost the game, this is on Shanny. They could have gave the ball to deebo and mostart and scored another tub, I don't get why they went away from what worked all year to play to a strengh of KC and weakness of ours.

You run and get 5, then throw on 2 and 5 and 3 and 5. That’s on Shanahan, should have ran all three downs.
Rewatching the 4th now

Insane.

And this is a drive where Jimmy was throwing ducks the last couple series before

I'm still not buying how Jimmy lost the game, this is on Shanny. They could have gave the ball to deebo and mostart and scored another tub, I don't get why they went away from what worked all year to play to a strengh of KC and weakness of ours.
but but but Shanny wears Yeezy's and couldn't possibly lose to a team with an overweight coach, right?

Chiefs played a smart game last night
Didn't fear San Fran's speed so they played tight coverage most of the night which allows the secondary to support the run defense

I knew Spagnola would wait until the second half to blitz, but he actually waited until the 49ers were ahead to start blitzing
Smart move because not blitzing earlier made sure there weren't missed assignments in the secondary which can lead to big plays
Stayed in a zone look and kept the score close until the offense could get going

Shanny blew it.

Love em, Thats my coach, but he still blew it.

Should've pushed their **** in like we did with the Vikings. 10 straight runs.

nah, watching the breakdown from Baldy this is clearly on Jimmy.

The amount of money he make dont make him better than he is though. Everyone knows he not all that while they did have a Fantastic running game. But he choose to put the ball in the hands of a dude you can’t really trust when they got a run game you can trust

$100million quarterback and fans of the team blaming the coach because he asked the $100million quarterback to throw a couple of first downs in the 4th quarter

Don't worry, the same thing coming for your squad soon. But you don't have a leagues best defense and core to sustain more than 7-9 wins a year. The inevitable close but not really close window, aka the cowboys the last 25 years.

Chiefs played a smart game last night
Didn't fear San Fran's speed so they played tight coverage most of the night which allows the secondary to support the run defense

I knew Spagnola would wait until the second half to blitz, but he actually waited until the 49ers were ahead to start blitzing
Smart move because not blitzing earlier made sure there weren't missed assignments in the secondary which can lead to big plays
Stayed in a zone look and kept the score close until the offense could get going

yeah Spagnola did a great job too. Simply out coached them all around.

The amount of money he make dont make him better than he is though. Everyone knows he not all that while they did have a Fantastic running game. But he choose to put the ball in the hands of a dude you can’t really trust when they got a run game you can trust
Maybe Shanahan will use last night's game as his reason to get rid of Garoppolo

Back
Top Bottom