Down in Miami @ Club LIV trying to stay Faithful but these o's love Bosa | Pat's gonna pass doe..Nah, That ain't it Chief | 49ers v. Chiefs | SB LIV |

651's Bookie Bets

• 49ers

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 28 46.7%
  • Over 52.5

Votes: 24 40.0%
  • Under 52.5

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Will you watch J.Lo and Shakira pop, lock and drop it?

Votes: 8 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Silver lining to last night, 9ers got a legit beast in Deebo...

Dunno why they went away from getting him the ball down the stretch, along with running less when both were effective all game up to that point

They'll still be ok once Sanders comes to Foxboro :lol:
Mannnnn :smh:

Appreciate it bro, about to get on a plane to KC right now hungover with no voice lol. Can’t explain what this means to the city, parade is going to be nuts

Happy as hell for you man :nthat: :nthat: , can't imagine how :emoji_fire: the city and parade's gonna be after the long wait.

Enjoy man, much deserved after getting so close last year

no guarantee we make the SB, but we’ll be contenders.

everyone is a contender until they aren’t anymore. You remember the Falcons and Panthers right? They were contenders too. What happened.

This ain’t the NBA or MLB. You get there and you supposed to shut **** down in the NFL. this is the most hopium I’ve ever heard like they have the GOAT/Dynasty back there or they have one of the best defenses of all time.

Nah

@kdslittlebro wherever you are, congrats!

Game was lit. Halftime was entertaining.

I KNEW Jimmy GQ couldn't work the comeback if the 9ers were ever down. Said it for weeks now. He's a fine QB, but he ain't Mahomes. Once KC had that late lead it was a wrap.
He wasn't behind in the second half until it was under 5min left in the game
The scrub couldn't hold or increase a 10pt lead and he had the ball up 10 with 11:57 left on the clock
Not even Jameis Winston would have lost that lead

He wasn't behind in the second half until it was under 5min left in the game
The scrub couldn't hold or increase a 10pt lead and he had the ball up 10 with 11:57 left on the clock
Not even Jameis Winston would have lost that lead

This might be the worst hot take I've seen here...

everyone is a contender until they aren’t anymore. You remember the Falcons and Panthers right? They were contenders too. What happened.

This ain’t the NBA or MLB. You get there and you supposed to shut **** down in the NFL. this is the most hopium I’ve ever heard like they have the GOAT/Dynasty back there or they have one of the best defenses of all time.

Nah

we’ll see in December...no sense arguing about it now.

EP3jmxGX4AAD7lH

:emoji_goat:'s

Ironically the Falcons decline started when Shanahan left. Panthers started with the downfall of Cam not running the ball anymore

Nah

You need to relax :lol:

Never seen someone so gassed about a game their team wasn't involved in.

It's funny ya'll will gas a wife beater and a child beater but make fun of a 22 year old kid for having some allbeit bad political views. The world we live in man.

Being a blatant racist isnt really that much better

You need to relax :lol:

Never seen someone so gassed about a game their team wasn't involved in.

You act like I care aside from that I won bread from props. I could give a damn who my team is or not. It’s just sports. You need to relax :lol:

it’s not that serious. Arm chair GMs taking themselves too serious in here like their jobs are on the line :lol:.

lighten up man

I mean we all have google

they scrubbed his social media

because of racist and homophobic tweets he was liking and racist pages he followed

he tried to cop pleas for it

but dont let that get in the way of defending a young racist

"I don't have proof"

LOL

It was pretty well established prior to the draft

Damn, didn't even know about that. Maybe dude just into dark humor or has twisted personality, but joking about Kobe death is lame af.

I all fairness to him, that **** wasnt posted or liked by him, but it was posted on a page he follows. Not sure if that is really any better though

Back
Top Bottom