Donald Trump is running for president

6/7/15..

11/8/16..

mjcry1.png

Last edited:
"Hell" is a pretty accurate description for a Drumpf presidency, so props for the appropriate vid. Whether and how much the lower 90% of the country like yourself will be able to "dine" remains to be seen though.

^ Honestly, for all the unnecessary personal attacks that have been lodged against you, you're more than justified in gloating.

Do you, papi chulo.

I didn't vote for either candidate but congrats to Trump. Hope does well for the country. 

We'll see what happens in 4 years.

I don't think people should be saddened or disparaged about this.

This is who our country has chosen to lead and we should accept it.

That's the way this works. You just have to hope that he does the right thing......and even though we don't know yet if he will.....there is the possibility that he can.

I talked alot of **** about this guy and his supporters for a year and although i still disagree with many things he and them believe in, the main thing is i hope he can lead America in a positive direction.

Hilllary more than deserves it but when she goes to trial I hope Trump spares her life & let's her reflect on all the things she did wrong.

Last edited:
The fact that she didnt even bother to show up on stage goes to show you how much of a person she is. Really irked me and the fact that i voted for her.

At least trump said thank you, deng

I don't think people should be saddened or disparaged about this.

This is who our country has chosen to lead and we should accept it.

That's the way this works. You just have to hope that he does the right thing......and even though we don't know yet if he will.....there is the possibility that he can.

I talked alot of **** about this guy and his supporters for a year and although i still disagree with many things he and them believe in, the main thing is i hope he can lead America in a positive direction.
Yeah can't stand him, but more than anything I want the best for this country no matter who's elected.

The fact that she didnt even bother to show up on stage goes to show you how much of a person she is. Really irked me and the fact that i voted for her.

At least trump said thank you, deng

Damn.

she's probably fleeing the country

(if it was possible) Arnold would have a more solid candidate

too bad many people don't understand the difference in their upbringing and businessmanship 

Man I'm not into politics, but the trumpman winning is hella motivating to me. Donald Trump proved the entire world wrong and deified all odds. What's stopping you from achieving your dreams b? He was splitting straight fire in his victory speech.

Man I'm not into politics, but the trumpman winning is hella motivating to me. Donald Trump proved the entire world wrong and deified all odds. What's stopping you from achieving your dreams b? He was splitting straight fire in his victory speech.
My cousin said the same thing about Bush. It was like a half insult. He basically said "if this dumbass can be president, anyone can do anything".

Back
Top Bottom