Donald Trump is running for president

Can't believe America is really tryna push the 1st female president so soon tho ...
you're right we should just keep electing old rich white privileged men for another 50 years then America will be ready.

So you put your faith in an old rich white woman?
Gender don't really matter here.
Women are different from men.

It matters.

Even if we're talking about rich white ppl.

So kinda like the opposite of the shortest ******?
Tallest giant in this situation?

I have no more faith in a rich white woman than I do in a rich white man.
Rich and White will supercede gender every single time.

Can't believe America is really tryna push the 1st female president so soon tho ...
you're right we should just keep electing old rich white privileged men for another 50 years then America will be ready.

So you put your faith in an old rich white woman?
Gender don't really matter here.
Women are different from men.

It matters.

Even if we're talking about rich white ppl.

So kinda like the opposite of the shortest ******?
Tallest giant in this situation?

I have no more faith in a rich white woman than I do in a rich white man.
Rich and White will supercede gender every single time.
That's your choice.

Doesn't change the fact that an old rich white woman is not interchangeable with an old rich white guy.

Last edited:
Don't cape for Hillary, b.
She gon be aight.

I understand anyone that chooses to not **** with Trump cause of his bigotry.
Dude is a bigot, that's for sure.

Don't cape for Hillary though. She don't care about us.
She just knows she needs people like you and me to vote for her.
She's got a lot of cats fooled though.

Is women's rights even a thing in 2016?

Last edited:
I disagree about you trying to make it out as if men and women are no different cuz they're old rich and white and you pitifully make this about caping for Hillary :smh:

Donald and Hillary. It doesn't matter. We could be talking about Bill and Palin or Warren and Romney.

Doesn't change the fact that an old rich white woman is not interchangeable with an old rich white guy.

Feel free to deflect and make this about something else again though. I'll stay on the topic.

Wow @ asking about women's rights in 2018. Show ya true colors b. Sound like those saying there ain't no more racism cuz Obama president.

Last edited:
Interchangeable in what sense though?
Man and a woman are not interchangeable I guess...no doubt.
But before we engage, what exactly are we arguing about with Hillary being a woman?
She is at a disadvantage?

Yes, I am asking about women's rights in 2016.
I'm kinda done with the whole PC thing man.

Racism is real. Minorities are continuously at a disadvantage when compared to their white counterparts. Dont play this card when we not even taking about race.

Please tell me what rights women are not afforded?
I could sit here and play the PC Card, but I'm willing to entertain this right now.

If you want to talk about other countries, yes women are at a huge disadvantage.
Talk to me about women's rights...or lackthereof in the US.

sorry I meant to include a "why" in the first question.

But is hilarious that big, bad, do anything he wants Trump, gave into liberals within hours.

If it is such a non-issue, why he let da libbies bully him like that. :lol:

because its a distraction that would've left Hillary takin L's with da FBI slip away from da media cycle.

at da end of da day,

Badge_of_the_Sheriff_of_Los_Angeles_County,_California.png

Trump gonna parade out a random Sheriff wit da same Badge & it'll be rear view mirror by monday.

Hillary's FBI interview & Lynch's appearance of impropriety is still looming LARGE.

Rich and white matters way more than man or woman.
That's the point I'm making.
I'm not about to sit here and feel bad for Hillary cause she a female.
You could go head and do that if you want...

You steady looking for an argument with me even when there's not argument to be made.

Last edited:
1. Sheriff badges have rounded points

2. The image originated from a thread on /pol/ that was FULL of antisemitic memes

Try again

The Trump david star seems kind of overblown imo. It's in poor taste sure but I wouldn't make that big of a deal out of it. He has done and said 100x worse

As for Hillary blco02 blco02 , if she really said that I find it offensive but not that surprising at the end of the day. I'd still take her over Trump any day.

Last edited:
The Trump david star seems kind of overblown imo. It's in poor taste sure but I wouldn't make that *** of a deal out of it.

As for Hillary blco02 blco02 , if she really said that I find it offensive but not that surprising at the end of the day. I'd still take her over Trump any day.

You live in Bangladesh.
You don't suffer any of the consequences...

You live in Bangladesh.
You don't suffer any of the consequences...
Bangladesh? :lol:
What's going on in the US does affect us to some degree. Foreign policy, global economics, ...
It's in our best interest that Trump loses.

Last edited:

Racism is real. Minorities are continuously at a disadvantage when compared to their white counterparts. Dont play this card when we not even taking about race.

I could sit here and play the PC Card, but I'm willing to entertain this right now.

If you want to talk about other countries, yes women are at a huge disadvantage.

You're really gonna sit here and pretend that women don't face disadvantages that their male counterparts don't?

The abortion issue and the fact that there is a push to criminalize women for exercising their own freedom of choice should be a clear indicator that everything isn't totally fair for women

Last edited:
Interchangeable in what sense though?
Man and a woman are not interchangeable I guess...no doubt.
But before we engage, what exactly are we arguing about with Hillary being a woman?
She is at a disadvantage?

-Women on average make less that men for doing the same work. Yes a lot of it has to do with choices, dropping out the workforce etc., but part of the gap is plain and simple explainable. Sending a strong signal that they are discriminated against them.

-Women have to bare more of the economic cost of raising children. They have to drop out of the workforce to take care of a newborn, (that time is unpaid and also leads to long run wage loses). Even though society benefits from women giving birth to new citizens that will replenish the workforce and make sure our economy doesn't go boom in 30 years. Don't believe this is real problem, go read up on Germany and Japan

-The household division of labor is greatly carried by women, they do more work in the household that goes uncompensated.

-Single mother are routinely vivified in the media and the GOP. We demand their welfare and food stamps get cut, so they must work, but never consider how much kid care cost. Without help, on the free market your digging women into a hole they have to get out of every month.

-This country doesn't take rape seriously, especially when it committed by affluent young white males. America as a whole doesn't have a rape culture, but frats do. And you will see dudes doing mental gymnastics of how a women getting raped is somehow her fault.

-And access to abortions are seriously under threat. How someone feels about abortion is not a black and white issue mostly. But some in this country are demanding that women being somewhat sexually assaulted before getting a abortion (by their doctors), guilt tripped into having a baby, or telling victims or rapes and incest that they have to raise that kid.

Kind I'm exaggerating, have a look

Maybe you're so ready to dismiss social issues affecting the next person, because you haven't taken the time to consider the consequences of losing a social justice battle. But don't expect other people to indulge in that way of thinking

Last edited:
What is ninjahood gonna do when Trump gets washed by crooked Hillary?

I'm going to sit here and confront the fact that there are advantages and disadvantages.
Once we remove trying to be PC about **** please explain to me the disadvantages.

I knew abortion would come up, but just like a lot of other issues, it's something that's been argued since I was in high school.
Only so long Ima let these politicians distract me with the same ol thing.

I mean, has anyone here ever been stopped from getting an abortion?
I went through it once in my life, and we had zero issues getting it done.

If we remove abortion...what rights are women deprived of in the United States of America?

I'm going to sit here and confront the fact that there are advantages and disadvantages.
Once we remove trying to be PC about **** please explain to me the disadvantages.

I knew abortion would come up, but just like a lot of other issues, it's something that's been argued since I was in high school.
Only so long Ima let these politicians distract me with the same ol thing.

I mean, has anyone here ever been stopped from getting an abortion?
I went through it once in my life, and we had zero issues getting it done.

If we remove abortion...what rights are women deprived of in the United States of America?

I literally post a video telling a stories about women being stopped from getting abortions. And how state and local governments are making it difficult as possible

And you come back with this same ole stump speech.

This is a top level dismissive argument. So because something hasn't happens to me, it is not a real issue? :rolleyes

You my brah, but miss me with that nonsense.

Last edited:
FYI...you know John Oliver isnt a expert on anything right?

This country doesn't take rape seriously, especially when it committed by affluent young white males. America as a whole doesn't have a rape culture, but frats do. And you will see dudes doing mental gymnastics of how a women getting raped is somehow her fault.

Duke rape case fraud & da Rolling Stone fantasy begs to differ.

and lets not even get into da court systems... :lol: :smh:

This country doesn't take rape seriously, especially when it committed by affluent young white males. America as a whole doesn't have a rape culture, but frats do. And you will see dudes doing mental gymnastics of how a women getting raped is somehow her fault.

FYI you know he has sources for everything he says, like video evidence.

If you watched the video you would see that.

Now we shouldn't believe journalist with sources, because they aren't "experts" :rolleyes

-And Imma give you a chance.

How many minutes you think it will take me on Google to find links of stories of universities not taking rape seriously, to counter your examples? Over or under 5mins?

Last edited:
The court system that lets rapist walk within months. If they even go to jail.

Dudes are so out of touch with reality it's crazy.

Last edited:

FYI you know he has sources for everything he says, like video evidence.

If you watched the video you would see that.

Now we shouldn't believe journalist with sources, because they aren't "experts"

-And Imma give you a chance.

How many minutes you think it will take me on Google to find links of stories of universities not taking rape seriously, to counter your examples? Over or under 5mins?

John Oliver ISNT A JOURNALIST :lol: :smh:

he's a funnier version of Rachael Maddow or a Unfunnier verson of John Stewart...its called editorialized opinion pieces by in this instance, a comedian.

and you assertion about "rape not being taken serious" is utter vomit.

ive done my homework of rape accusations and when universities are FORCED to use "a preponderance of evidence" to pretend like they're fake police instead of leaving

it up to actualauthorities who use nothing but reasonable doubt and dont forgo due process in da name of political blackmail via Federal withholding of funds its basically allowing universities to set up kangaroo courts...im all da way good on that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom