Donald Trump is running for president

Can't believe America is really tryna push the 1st female president so soon tho ...
So soon? I'm more inclined to believe that it's taken too long for us to stop electing only white males in office.

I've had conversations with my mother of all people, and she's expressed that she doesn't think a woman would be able to handle that position. I strongly disagree, but there really are people who feel that way based solely on her gender.:smh:

With that said, I'm not a huge fan of Hillary. I don't think I'm qualified to question her qualifications, though. I think she has adequate experience and she'd be more prepared to take things on than Trump, personally.

lot of church folks have this way of thinking as well.

(women being in charge) goes against the 'order of things' in their eyes.

silly in my eyes

My mom can't stand female preachers/pastors and she hates seeing/hearing female commentators in sports.

:smh: :lol:

I have a female friend who is 28 who feels the same way about women in politics, women and wages, and women in C-suite level positions in companies. And this girl is educated and what not. Her brother is completely normal in terms of that thinking so I don't know where it comes from. Like I don't understand the young generation having that sort of mentality still. It's 2016, not 1902.

I know a few ppl, all much older ppl that have that view against female sports commentators, pastors, etc.

As far as president goes, America is behind a bunch of countries in that regard.

women hate women, see da Rap World.
All men are misogynists, see da Rap World

except you added da absolute. when u enter da realm of competition, such as da rap world, or politics, or corporate, women are usually their most fiercest critics & opponents...this is why there's only 1 chick on top at a time...Beyonce would be da R&B equivalent.

a bunch of Alpha men can hang out together... alpha women doing this is a faaaaaaaaar rarer event.

pecking orders b.

bet ya cant name anyone else remotely entertaining to be Hillary's replacement when that FBI shoe drops thats a woman.

Last edited:
Trump is stealing antisemitic memes from /pol/ now

102291566.HILLARY_STAR-NEWSjpg-medium_trans++qVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

this? yeah....fugazi identity politics strikes again. :lol: :smh:

Can't believe America is really tryna push the 1st female president so soon tho ...
you're right we should just keep electing old rich white privileged men for another 50 years then America will be ready.

So you put your faith in an old rich white woman?
Gender don't really matter here.

Yes it does.

Women's issues are at the forefront of the social and economic debate going on in this country. Hillary has been solid on this issue her entire life, Trump can barely put a sentence together about womens rights. And some of the stuff he has said has been assinine.

And dudes like your boy Ninja are going around saying **** like Hillary owes all her success to her husband.

You want gender to not matter, but people supporting Trump stay bringing it up.

Last edited:
If you don't know what /pol/ is and the type of people who post there it's probably best to just keep your trap shut

sorry I meant to include a "why" in the first question.

But is hilarious that big, bad, do anything he wants Trump, gave into liberals within hours.

If it is such a non-issue, why he let da libbies bully him like that. :lol:

Last edited:
If it happened on purpose, it's pure antisemitism just like the rest of the memes in the /pol/ thread that it was borrowed from

If it happened accidentally, it's a blunder that clearly shows how incompetent he really is

he coulda used a swastika and he wouldn't lose any of his supporters

Last edited:
Last edited:
trump has copped out with the ignorance excuse way too often. no more slack for the baboon. disgusting!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom