Dominicans vol. we crazy

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by Purple Face
One of the guys in this video is actually a NT'er
roll.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
I remember making that video in cabrini 3 years ago

my friends stay telling me stories like this, i guess in DR they really do hate theifs (especially the ones on dirt bikes)

my friends stay telling me stories like this, i guess in DR they really do hate theifs (especially the ones on dirt bikes)

If it stopped right there, I think it would have been fair.
There are still places in the Mid East where your hand would have been gone at that point.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

NTers thinkin they know it all FTL....

Dominicans in DR and in da heightz apply street justice all da time...its a way that we don't get da police involved because da police as far as

we're concerned have always been crooked.

Ayo I stay on this avenue I slang on this avenue
YUP, *!!!, %+$$%@ don't play on this avenue
Yeah we all about yeyo on this avenue
The dimes off the block
We about weight on this avenue
And when it gets late on this avenue
Is like Pakistan a Corrade on this avenue
And don't let them scream hora pero
Cuz you gon' see all the mero

Juelz santana - 145th and broadway

let's put it like this...go to washington heightz/da bronx and yell "thief" around a group of Dominicans...they gonna get back w/e was took fast.

HE'S NOT LYING EITHER LOL. I remember when I chilled with ninjahood one time, some dude on the block tried to violate, like a good 40-50 dominicans hadweapons and dude was tryna book it. Soon as I looked to my left I see ninjahood with a bottle in his hand slowly creepin on dude i was like
eek.gif
roll.gif
. Alady felt sorry for the dude n got him a cab n was gone. My point is dominicans don't play in their hood PERIOD lol.

howd they get that on footage? i didnt know they had cameras and batteries in DR

Back
Top Bottom