Dominicans vol. we crazy

the thief is lucky it wasn't in my barrio, we all got bulls-eye aim, he's lucky he left with his life.

The kids dancing is despicable, very embarrassing, unfortunately the men are raised with G too early on and encouraged by scum.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

They blind folded his $%* so he couldn't even attempt to jump and get away from the hits.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

Originally Posted by BG BabyGlock26

Why is this in any way comical?

This is coming from a Colombian who is surrounded by Dominicans as friends .. I've noticed that they take pride in stupidity.

that colombian attitude
smh.gif

you guys swear to everything ya the $&!*

meh, this is how they do over there. when the community is affected, the community responds on their own because there is SOME coherence in the community.somethin similar had to happen in my family where one of my uncles was brutally murdered and one of the guys who did the deed left his hat out on the scene.the community immediately recognized the hat and who wore it, went after him and did a similar beating to make him talk, and took them to the police. i thinkany dominican can agree that the community is integral to the experience of being a dominican, regardless of how wacky some of the actions may be.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

Originally Posted by BG BabyGlock26

Why is this in any way comical?

This is coming from a Colombian who is surrounded by Dominicans as friends .. I've noticed that they take pride in stupidity.

that colombian attitude
smh.gif

you guys swear to everything ya the $&!*
I think he meant dominicans take pridei n stupidity...if anything Colombians swear they know everything, me included
laugh.gif

Them Colos in NYC are on somethin else tho
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Purple Face
I'm a better person for watching that. These dudes know a thing or two about salami.

And I was swear that was Chris Brown in the red fitted.

They used to kill thieves and criminals in my Pop's village in Mexico when he was little.

There was this one gay guy in the village that raped 2 boys so they stabbed him in the testicles, tied him up and left him to die by a road with like a signthat said "This is what happens to criminals here"

I know becuase it was my uncle that tied the guy up. The sheriff or whatever of the village did the stabbing.
sick.gif

That guy int he vid was lucky to be alive.

NTers thinkin they know it all FTL....

Dominicans in DR and in da heightz apply street justice all da time...its a way that we don't get da police involved because da police as far as

we're concerned have always been crooked.

Ayo I stay on this avenue I slang on this avenue
YUP, *!!!, %+$$%@ don't play on this avenue
Yeah we all about yeyo on this avenue
The dimes off the block
We about weight on this avenue
And when it gets late on this avenue
Is like Pakistan a Corrade on this avenue
And don't let them scream horapero
Cuz you gon' see all the mero

Juelz santana - 145th and broadway

let's put it like this...go to washington heightz/da bronx and yell "thief" around a group of Dominicans...they gonna get back w/e was tookfast.

....I think at a certain point the thief becomes the victim. SMH at anyone saying the thief deserved that.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

NTers thinkin they know it all FTL....

Dominicans in DR and in da heightz apply street justice all da time...its a way that we don't get da police involved because da police as far as

we're concerned have always been crooked.

Ayo I stay on this avenue I slang on this avenue
YUP, *!!!, %+$$%@ don't play on this avenue
Yeah we all about yeyo on this avenue
The dimes off the block
We about weight on this avenue
And when it gets late on this avenue
Is like Pakistan a Corrade on this avenue
And don't let them scream hora pero
Cuz you gon' see all the mero

Juelz santana - 145th and broadway

let's put it like this...go to washington heightz/da bronx and yell "thief" around a group of Dominicans...they gonna get back w/e was took fast.
Thats word.

Originally Posted by 10eazye

....I think at a certain point the thief becomes the victim. SMH at anyone saying the thief deserved that.
you think that's bad? what do you think corrupt Dominican cops from da island would've done to him
grin.gif

he got off easy.

dude got what he deserved, ever since i almost caught an assult charge for my response to someone who tried to steal from me i have a rather negative feelingstowards thiefs.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by 10eazye

you think that's bad? what do you think corrupt Dominican cops from da island would've done to him
grin.gif

he got off easy.
word. gotta love Dominican cops sometimes though, whenever we get stopped we just slip em a few pesos and it's like nothing happened.

Back
Top Bottom