does the report button even work? how useful is it?

i've reported so many users for a variety of different reasons, but i still continue to see them post on here. i've seen users be banned for aparticular reason, then when i report another for the same cause or even a worse one, there seems to be no recourse.

whose job is it to sort through the reported post(s) and lay down the law around here? the 'big forehead' post was open for over 24 hours and no modcame thru to take down the pics, even after a user said he reported it.

if ur coming in here to post a
indifferent.gif
or
smh.gif
save it, i'm not tryingto argue with u e-thugs.

Nah, they really don't seem to pay attention to those "reports." An Admin told me himself.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]dude, really?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]
28uu2o6.jpg
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]and yeah... i reported a dude... then he was banned.[/color]

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

smh.gif
@ you snitchin

call it what you will. i'm not trying to come on here to read a bunch of e-thugs bickering and name calling in every thread. there are other sites forthat, dont use a shoe site for it. there are kids who use this site as well, they dont need to be subjected to that trash (pics/insults/etc..)

Originally Posted by acosta2

smh.gif
@ you snitchin

call it what you will. i'm not trying to come on here to read a bunch of e-thugs bickering and name calling in every thread. there are other sites for that, dont use a shoe site for it. there are kids who use this site as well, they dont need to be subjected to that trash (pics/insults/etc..)
I agree

also, fifthname n spot rushers were both reported for trolling. entering a thread just to post a emoticon is against the roc.

smh.gif
@ you snitchin

call it what you will. i'm not trying to come on here to read a bunch of e-thugs bickering and name calling in every thread. there are other sites for that, dont use a shoe site for it. there are kids who use this site as well, they dont need to be subjected to that trash (pics/insults/etc..)
smh.gif
laugh.gif
at this guy
image%7B0%7D%5B8%5D_1.png

OP

I only report people I wanna see get banned. I remember when I reported Nike Star Jay for flaming and he got banned and I lol'd.

also, fifthname n spot rushers were both reported for trolling. entering a thread just to post a emoticon is against the roc.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]SMH at getting reported for posting emoticons only[/color]

hmmmm...
Someones a mini mod now?

I have never hit the report button in my life and I dont see any reason to

indifferent.gif

who was that one dude in a the new years pyp that reported the same dude like 3 times in 2 pages?

smh.gif
@ you snitchin

Then you would agree that someone should have reported you when you were posting various female NTer's pics in previous PYP's?
nerd.gif
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom