Do you share a bed with ya boy on trips to save costs

Not to continue, but is like to know what the difference is?...

Ya know, I thought about that while I typed it and couldn't put my finger on it. Not really sure. I don't know if its cause everyone is chipping in on a room, or what. I just know the thought of crashing in my homie's bed at their place has never crossed my mind, and if they ever tried at my place id be like G T F O H. Again, not sure whom just the way it's been for me.

to me, its courtesy. the same reason i dont take a **** in the master restroom.

i see a hotel as a common area and not personal space.

All ya poor b
Sad ya grew up sharing stuff
I never shared anything in my life not gonna start on "vacation"

Don't worry, you probably won't be invited to vacation/attend out of town events with any friendS, let alone one.

Last edited:
A little trick me, my bro and our friend figured out that you can take the mattress off one bed and put it on the floor, then there's another mattress underneath! 3 beds from 2 just like that!

If its overnight then sure why not. It's been done. If its a vacation then nope. Need that space for the biddies.

Sometimesthat's what makes a vacation fun and you get lots of funny stories. Also no offense but most guys don't need to much time to get ready to go out
laugh.gif

my objective for any road trip is to find girls cribs in that town or girls in the hotel so we can crash there, staying at the hotel is the most overratted part about being out of town unless you dudes got a suite or two rooms but sharing beds is not a option for me.

Last edited:
It's really nothing wrong with it. Me personally I would sleep on the floor just because I don't wanna wake up all close to another dude.
But I've had drunken nights where I passed out at my boy crib on his futon and my other home passed out on the same futon, nothing mo about that. As far as tucking in, nah b....
But a few months back me and my boy got some birds back from a party and we both got in his bed with the chicks and smashed them.... So that's the closet to tucking in I guess....

It's really nothing wrong with it. Me personally I would sleep on the floor just because I don't wanna wake up all close to another dude.
But I've had drunken nights where I passed out at my boy crib on his futon and my other home passed out on the same futon, nothing mo about that. As far as tucking in, nah b....
But a few months back me and my boy got some birds back from a party and we both got in his bed with the chicks and smashed them.... So that's the closet to tucking in I guess....
Y'all living foul.

Actually in this situation right now in Vegas :lol: we only sleep for a few hours anyway. not a big deal at all, we just use different blankets. Some of you are too fake high class.I have a job that pays well, but many of my friends don't. I'm willing to make compromises in comfort if it means they can't afford the trip without it

Last edited:
Usually for my work trips the hotel is ready Sunday night, we report to the office the next day. It's me and two other coworkers (that I consider friends) that travel and we all get our own rooms. One of them happen to be in town the work before for some other meetings that I didn't have to attend. Since we were in staying Philadelphia we took the Red eye out Friday night, got to Philly early Sat morning my boy picked us up in the rental and we drove to Brooklyn to hang out with another friend of ours. We we got back, one guy took the bed, the other the floor and one the couch. Some times the first guy will get a room with two beds etc. My point is if planned correctly it works out and way not save a lil money. No need to spend extra money if you don't have to. That 200+ for one night is much better spent in NY IMO.

Werd when did this turn into a broke college kids sharing beds on spring break discussion?...

And IDGAD how hard times are if my dad is sleeping with my best friends dad instead of me, I should question it, regardless if candles lit or not or door closed or open, and that's not being homophobic..
"No son, you go over there" 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom