Do you share a bed with ya boy on trips to save costs

Only acceptable scenario IMO: Vegas.

You and the homies leave the club and come back at 6am. some crash on the bed, one on the floor, one on the couch. Get up after a couple hours. Party. Rinse, Repeat.

You sound salty because you never went to college
roll.gif

NT, where dudes will justify spending 300+ for a pair of sneakers but won't drop extra money to sleep comfortably on vacations :lol:

Na bra we grown men....gamble who wins gets the bed..if I lose I'll gracefully sleep on the floor

That's like lettin your homeboys were your kicks..we grown hell no your not wearin my shoes
This. Someone ends up on the floor if you're a bed short

ive come to the conclusion that the generation gap between the 80s babies and 90s babies is almost ions, sharing a bed intentionally with your friend, come on lil dudes step it up.

ive come to the conclusion that the generation gap between the 80s babies and 90s babies is almost ions, sharing a bed intentionally with your friend, come on lil dudes step it up.

yeah i think thats the problem here.

Cmon son at least one person from the 80's had to be in here defending that behavior. I don't care if he was born in 89, it counts

Question: Do you clean your house when the homey comes over. I have a homey that lives an hour-half away from me and I clean my house before he visits. Even-though we were roommates in Cali, Japan and Guam when we were in the Navy. He makes fun of me because of it, but I clean it whenever anyone comes over.

wow who knew this discussion would go on for so long? 
laugh.gif
You knew the manly men of NT wouldn't pass up such an opportunity to talk about how manly they are. Because they are men, and that's what men do.
yeah you right 
laugh.gif
. But one would think that common sense would just squash the dilemma. One person takes the floor while one takes the bed. Simple solution, but I forgot where I was.

Question: Do you clean your house when the homey comes over. I have a homey that lives an hour-half away from me and I clean my house before he visits. Even-though we were roommates in Cali, Japan and Guam when we were in the Navy. He makes fun of me because of it, but I clean it whenever anyone comes over.
I do. In fact my friend wanted to hang out yesterday but I told him that it wasn't happening cuz my place was too damn dirty
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom