Do you put your butter in the fridge or leave it out?

ice cold peanut butter is for psychos. How do you spread refrigerated peanut butter without tearing up the bread?
I guess there are millions of psychos then.

Natural peanut butter tells you to put in the fridge.

You mix it up before the first use and the oil is distributed within the peanut butter.

So it isn't hard and clunkylikr Jif/Skippy or any sugar-filled garbage that is in the grocery store.

It spreads easily without being on toasted bread.

Na i keep my butter in the fridge. For the savages that use it for baking and need it soft they make sticks of butter for baking that are soft.

So you clean raw meat? Never heard that one. I’ve always heard the opposite. Never wash it because it contaminates the surroundings.

And what chicken are you buying that’s slimy?!?!?
Imagine just taking raw meat out the package and throwing it on the stove and cooking it. What kind of cave-dweller behavior is this.

Last edited:
200.gif

real butter I leave out when I’m going to use it. it’s def safe at room temp for a while.

have never refrigerated natural PB before

mf not washing meat out the pack 😷 anything not from the halal shop getting washed down with the quickness

So you clean raw meat? Never heard that one. I’ve always heard the opposite. Never wash it because it contaminates the surroundings.

And what chicken are you buying that’s slimy?!?!?

No, what chicken are you buying that ISN'T slimy?

Find me any commercial bird that doesn't have a level of sliminess.

Maybe you are using #NTExtremes when we say sliminess and thinking we are talking about some GhostBuster's Level slime(r) or something.

One more thing: Oil separation occurs naturally in our peanut butter. Although you don’t need to refrigerate Teddie, to slow the oil separation just stir the jar contents, tighten the cap and then place it in the refrigerator.

So they basically said yes and no. :lol:

For you, "I don't refrigerate PB" dudes, post what types of PB you are using please.

Smuckers Organic. never had it spoil on me but I run through a jar in about 10 days.

yall really out here washing steaks?

rinse during inspection if it’s not from the legit shop. all retail chain store packaged raw meat getting rinsed and looked over :lol: I don’t trust them folks. my cousin works at a seafood counter and that mf stopped buying red meat from his place of business.

I’ll be damned.

Smuckers Organic. never had it spoil on me but I run through a jar in about 10 days.
Yea the argument was never that it would spoil on you if you don't immediately put it in the fridge. Some folks were speaking as if they never HEARD of the concept. :lol:

Natural peanut butter keeps just fine in a cool, dark place like the pantry for at least a month ― which is more than enough time for many peanut butter lovers to consume it. But if you don’t eat this nutty spread that quickly, the fridge will keep it fresher longer. The oils present in natural peanut butter can go rancid, and the rate at which that happens is accelerated by heat and humidity.

You Might Not Be Storing Natural Peanut Butter Correctly | HuffPost Life https://www.huffpost.com/entry/refr...butter-refrigerate_n_57fe2687e4b0e9c70229eac9

One more thing: Oil separation occurs naturally in our peanut butter. Although you don’t need to refrigerate Teddie, to slow the oil separation just stir the jar contents, tighten the cap and then place it in the refrigerator.

So they basically said yes and no. :lol:
I love warm, oily teddies.

Ima try fridge method when I cop another jar. I like the consistency I get when it’s sitting out but that’s actually interesting. I have never seen PB in a refrigerator before :lol:

Ima try fridge method when I cop another jar. I like the consistency I get when it’s sitting out but that’s actually interesting. I have never seen PB in a refrigerator before :lol:
It is TOO "loose" for me when it isn't refridgerated.

I need it to have some type of body.

yall really out here washing steaks?
When you say wash you think its put in a washing machine or something?

What's hard about running some water on a steak or letting it soak in vinegar?

Don't like that taste of freshness in my food.

I never put peanut butter, ketchup, and a lot of other condiments in the fridge.

Bbq sauce, mustard, hot sauce, garlic chili sauce, sweet baby ray's secret sauce, relish, random Asian marinades, soy sauce.

Back
Top Bottom