Do you put your butter in the fridge or leave it out?

rinse to get off any dirt and extras, not neccessarily to kill bacteria (cooking to right temp will do that).
there's plenty of times where i don't as well and been perfectly fine

you can also just soak it if you are worried about splashing it all over the sink and counter

For those that wash their meat with water, do you wash your hands with soap after using the restroom?

I can understand using vinegar, but I’m having a hard time comprehending what exactly you think it is the water is doing.

I think MOST people that "wash" their chicken aren't WASHING it.

I think most people are soaking it in a Part Water/Part Acid solution and then removing that water into the drain.

I don't think folks are putting the pieces of chicken under the faucet and running water on it. (I hope not).

Regarding butter. Growing up, the only butter we had in the house was clarified butter. That stuff was shelf stable for like 6 months. I didn’t even know there was any other kind of butter until I spent the night at a friend’s house.

I don't think folks are putting the pieces of chicken under the faucet and running water on it. (I hope not).

rinse to get off any dirt and extras, not neccessarily to kill bacteria (cooking to right temp will do that).
there's plenty of times where i don't as well and been perfectly fine

you can also just soak it if you are worried about splashing it all over the sink and counter

Wait y’all put peanut butter in the fridge ? Longest y’all left had peanut butter non refrigerated .. pretty sure I’ve gone a few months with peanut butter in the cupboard / pantry

Cause what problems?
Just things like cross contamination. And as far as peanut butter in the fridge it’s a must if it’s real peanut butter. But I’m sure most people do the peter pan stuff which can be left out. How many of y’all have actually had a good quality organic ketchup? When I first tried it out of the U.S I was blown away how different it taste and looks compared to Hinez and that BS.

I think ahat ahat is misremembering. I recently posted in a thread about sheets that I found it hard to believe washing your sheets once a year was the average...because that’s gross. My girl washes our sheets every week.
Nope.

Monday and Thursday my shower days. Not good for your skin to bathe every day. Wash the hair every two weeks.
Balls ain't sweaty man. Got a full mane of pubes to wick that away.

What do you all consider "Real" peanut butter? the kind with the annoying oil separation? Those dont have to be refrigerated either. The just peanuts (and usually salt) ones I don't put in the fridge either, never had any issue

Back
Top Bottom