Do you put your butter in the fridge or leave it out?

There's an expiration date on it, so it will go bad

Last edited:
It'll turn rancid.

Simple googles. You should know this.

What dumbass is dropping raw chicken on the floor? :lol:

You didn't know it. You did the simple google and parroted the very first result lol. Leaving it out is fine fam, as long as its not just sitting there exposed.

Its inconceivable that anyone with moderate intelligence could drop something on the floor? They gotta be a dumbass for dropping something? 🙄

You didn't know it.
All you have to do is leave the butter out a d see what happens.

I speak from experience.

Google is just the way you should've gone instead of asking me.

Accusing me of not knowing myself when apparently you had no clue is funny though :emoji_lollipop:

Its inconceivable that anyone with moderate intelligence could drop something on the floor? They gotta be a dumbass for dropping something? 🙄
Its just a stupid question to me.

Like washing raw meat? What if it falls on the floor? :lol:

If you ain't running some water on it and letting it soak in vinegar you already nasty. Same if you leave butter out for days.

This story always stuck with me. Years ago a coworker and I were going to hoop after work and we stopped at his apartment so he could get his clothes. On his kitchen counter he had a rotisserie chicken sitting out and I thought it was weird since him and his girl both work during the day. I asked him about it and he acted like it was normal. He said they leave them out all the time and just snack on it for a few days until it’s gone. My brain couldn’t even compute the thought of doing this, but he said they’ve never gotten sick from it. Him, his girl, and his daughter would all eat from it.
dude....i was on a remote island in indonesia (pretty much all dirt roads - had to get there by boat). we stopped at this place to eat and there was a roasted chicken on display in the window. i thought it was plastic but when i ordered the chicken, they walked over to the window and pulled a leg off and threw it on a plate with rice for me. i was like nah..and gave it to our guide and he ate it up. when we got back to the room, he ran to the toilet and was in there for like 20 minutes. the stench was horrible.

All you have to do is leave the butter out a d see what happens.

I speak from experience.

Google is just the way you should've gone instead of asking me.

Accusing me of not knowing myself when apparently you had no clue is funny though :emoji_lollipop:

Its just a stupid question to me.

Like washing raw meat? What if it falls on the floor? :lol:

If you ain't running some water on it and letting it soak in vinegar you already nasty. Same if you leave butter out for days.

I actually did google it quite awhile before this thread was made. I just happened to dig a little deeper than the default google answer. Suffice it to say you are misinformed, or under informed. Leaving butter out is fine. Do what suits you though.

We are in agreement about washing meats. I was trying to make a point that clearly went over your head.

I actually did google it quite awhile before this thread was made. I just happened to dig a little deeper than the default google answer. Suffice it to say you are misinformed, or under informed. Leaving butter out is fine. Do what suits you though.
You clearly didnt read what I just said.

Enjoy your foul butter.

We are in agreement about washing meats. I was trying to make a point that clearly went over your head.
Obviously I didn't care about your point given what I responded to.

You clearly didnt read what I just said.

Enjoy your foul butter.

Obviously I didn't care about your point given what I responded to.

I read what you said, it was misinformation.

Didnt care but chose to respond anyway? With insults no less? 🤣

It’s been out since probably last Wednesday. And it tastes fantastic.
A28C40DC-456B-4260-B80E-41055A6ADBD5.jpeg

Bingo.

Dealing with chicken is an adventure. I have to make sure my area is cleared/cleaned before dealing with it. It is a pain to deal with honestly.

Taking it out the package and cooking it must be nice but I just can't do it.
Yeah I always feel the slimyness and taste the rawness of chicken that was never cleaned, don't know how some folks don't. Actually had a white coworker who never even liked chicken because of that reason and we put her on to cleaning w/ vinegar and she loved it.

Yeah I always feel the slimyness and taste the rawness of chicken that was never cleaned, don't know how some folks don't. Actually had a white coworker who never even liked chicken because of that reason and we put her on to cleaning w/ vinegar and she loved it.

So you clean raw meat? Never heard that one. I’ve always heard the opposite. Never wash it because it contaminates the surroundings.

And what chicken are you buying that’s slimy?!?!?

So you clean raw meat? Never heard that one. I’ve always heard the opposite. Never wash it because it contaminates the surroundings.

And what chicken are you buying that’s slimy?!?!?
Washing something contaminates it? Wut

ice cold peanut butter is for psychos. How do you spread refrigerated peanut butter without tearing up the bread?

Im not in the refrigerated PB camp but I imagine it’s done on toasted bread? Yeah, I don’t like cold PB.

Back
Top Bottom