Do You Let Your Homeboys Smash On Your Bed?

Originally Posted by JayAmazin

Originally Posted by phat703

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Originally Posted by J23S

That's like asking to wear another dude's boxer briefs

Been their done that. Hell I even use a dudes toothbrush before its about survival of the fittest.
TMI
smh.gif

Uh.......
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
why would you ever.

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by nick0lis

if dude bring his own sheets... why not?
if I seal your food with plastic wrap, can I still spit on it?

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

yall do kno that some fluids soak thru the mattress right? word to cytheria....

/ some of the responses in here are crazy... my girl squirts & it always leave a stain on the MATTRESS even with 2 or three sheets down so why would i let someone else use my bed if they could possibly do the same thing.......

So you wouldn't because the girl he bangs might squirt and leave a stain on your already stained mattress? Which you won't be sleeping directly onanyway because it will be covered by a bed sheet, which is why bed sheets were made in the first place. Yall might as well just say no your not comfortablewith it instead of trying to add some ******ed logic to your reasoning

my boy let me smash on his bed at his house party. but it was my gf at the time though, not some skeezer. so it depends. if its his girl, sure why not. if itssome random on the floor

what the hell! i wish one of my homies would ask me some mess like that he would get fired on straight up. id let him use the car or my bathroom but not wherei lay my head smh.

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

smh.gif
dude called and asked again today. still no
might as well let him smash now since you got period sheets now
laugh.gif
now i am actually debatin on lettin him smash wit thesesheets and takin his + the 5. Depends on if he's buyin new sheets or bringin one's he's already used
sick.gif

buy me new sheets and use the old ones. problem solved. remove all items from room that you care about, and tell him to bring his own clean up towel
sick.gif

Originally Posted by WarMachine

floor ftw, beds make too much noise
cosign, i messed up my head board on my bed the first time i lost my vcard, so it bangs against the wall. had my ex holding it against the wallwhile i smashed. so when i hit that rhythm its banging against the wall, because she'd lose her strength and let go. getting me distracted. we start on thebed, but end up on the floor. but i be putting in work and start knocking stuff off my dresser. we end up having to take it downstairs to the couch to reallyget it in.

Lol my roomate/best friend doesnt smash so i dont gotta worry about it.. but he aint cop his bed for his room yet in our apt so i would let him
laugh.gif
.. too badthat wont ever happen i am 7 bodies to 1 and we only been in this apt 3 weeks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by nick0lis

if dude bring his own sheets... why not?
if I seal your food with plastic wrap, can I still spit on it?

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

yall do kno that some fluids soak thru the mattress right? word to cytheria....

/ some of the responses in here are crazy... my girl squirts & it always leave a stain on the MATTRESS even with 2 or three sheets down so why would i let someone else use my bed if they could possibly do the same thing.......

So you wouldn't because the girl he bangs might squirt and leave a stain on your already stained mattress? Which you won't be sleeping directly on anyway because it will be covered by a bed sheet, which is why bed sheets were made in the first place. Yall might as well just say no your not comfortable with it instead of trying to add some ******ed logic to your reasoning

ok..so if i let one off on your mattress and let it seep in and dry up, just because you use a bedsheet to cover it up your cool with that? Go right ahead thenman, do you. But theres gonna be body fluids on the bed thats gonna be there in the mattress itself, no matter how many times you change the sheets. So no,personally i wouldnt. And for the record, if some disgusting stuff went down, do you really think your boy will tell you?

Nah man idc how much of a friend i consider you, brother or not your not sexing on my bed. Family is a different story.

I've beat on one of my dude's bed before
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
just washed his sheets and comforter and stuff. but he beat the same joint after so I don't knowif that count.

another time I got buns in my dude's apt. at school on the bed in the room that no one had moved into yet
laugh.gif
bet they got a surprise

Back
Top Bottom