Do You Let Your Homeboys Smash On Your Bed?

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Originally Posted by Kim1

You didn't end up saying yes?
smh.gif

True friend, you are not!
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]If trap was my homie, and i asked to bring you over...you think he'd say yes?[/color]
I would say no from the pure saltiness that u had a chance of smashing Kim. Yes blockin
what if u got sloppy seconds?
hell if i could get thirds my bed is always welcome
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by I D0NT PASS

smh.gif

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]If trap was my homie, and i asked to bring you over...you think he'd say yes?[/color]
I would say no from the pure saltiness that u had a chance of smashing Kim. Yes blockin
hell if i could get thirds my bed is always welcome
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif

laugh.gif
for kim... maybe
nerd.gif
. No disrespect

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)] How y'all gonna disrespect the beautiful kim like that?[/color]
smh.gif

My friend lost his virginity in my bed. (pause)

He didn't really ask me and at the time I was coo because I was happy he was gettin it, but now that I look back on it that was utterly disrespectful. Safeto say I sanitized that %+** later.

i threw a party oncee.. somebody was in my room smashing.. i was pissedddd.. SO I BANGED ON MY DOOR.. AND MADE THEM GO TO WALMART TO GET ME SOME NEWSHEETS..AND THEY DID INDEED

I done smashed in several of my homies' beds...Needless to say I would return the favor.

Some of you dudes act like girls.

thats preety gross.

i have let my friends do things on my floor of my living room & couch. But they are a couple, we work together. They are both young & in love,( both ofthem 19) they live at home still, so I understand they dont have many options on "where to go".

they clean up after themselves.

she even bought a little rug for christmas, i rolled my eyes & laughed.

I must be getting old. The first thing I though of is this cat don't have a bed. Where the hell he sleep at? Thats like asking to borrow a toothbrush orunderwear.

Originally Posted by raptors29

I did one time last year. I swear I was half awake and my homie asked me if he could use my bed. He told me to sleep in his room and I did. I woke up the next morning kinda confused
laugh.gif
!*%? If he had a room why did he need your bed?

AND ... this:
Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

just tell ya boy to cop an air bed for the spare room

problem solved
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Unless I was smashing too, nah.
I dont even like people sittin on my bed.
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]u must get no action[/color]

Back
Top Bottom