Do You Let Your Homeboys Smash On Your Bed?

Originally Posted by Shoes N BasketBall

Originally Posted by you go boy

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by DMoney82

That's why I have a washer and dryer. He's my homey, I trust and love my homey. The @%$ he is smashing is no sluttier than the one I'ma hit next on my bed. You @%$ are lame, just sayin hell no because you think that's what sounds cool.
eggzackally

your missing the point... ya you can always wash your sheets after but its the principle... that is where you lay your head at night... its your bed...
Principle is.. hes your friend.
tired.gif
Real talk. Have yall never slept over a girls house or even at a hotel? People have sex on beds it's not a big deal. As long as the sheets areclean. I would only let a homie use my bed if it's a last resort and most definitely not for any skeezer if she look like she been $*+!+* on a bathroomfloor before then he better have her reminicing. My homies would let me sleep in there bed and take the floor if need be, so for some situations theres thingsthat you just gotta do.

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by Shoes N BasketBall

That's why I have a washer and dryer. He's my homey, I trust and love my homey. The @%$ he is smashing is no sluttier than the one I'ma hit next on my bed. You @%$ are lame, just sayin hell no because you think that's what sounds cool.
eggzackally

your missing the point... ya you can always wash your sheets after but its the principle... that is where you lay your head at night... its your bed...
Principle is.. hes your friend.
tired.gif
Real talk. Have yall never slept over a girls house or even at a hotel? People have sex on beds it's not a big deal. As long as the sheets are clean. I would only let a homie use my bed if it's a last resort and most definitely not for any skeezer if she look like she been $*+!+* on a bathroom floor before then he better have her reminicing. My homies would let me sleep in there bed and take the floor if need be, so for some situations theres things that you just gotta do.
word.
smokin.gif

QFT. Only my Ns I respect and love, not the Ns I just interact with hustle n kick it with off the ave

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]let ya man get some action, aint like you getting any bunz[/color]

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

HELL NO

matter of fact you dont even get to sit on my bed unless its a female ready to do something

other then that im the only one sleeping or sitting on it
Amen

No one is going near my bed, let alone %#@# on it. The audacity of some people
smh.gif
smh.gif

do u have a bigger pic of ur avy

eggzackally

Na... Feel what I'm saying though. You can spend the night in a hotel, your best friends or cousins bed. You have no idea what goes on in that bed.That's why they make bed sheets. Unless I smell some bull %@* coming out of that matress , I'm ok. The girl you bring over can be a dime but youdon't know what she has. She can have head lice for all you know. All I'm saying if you know you homey, you KNOW your homey. You not a nasty %@* soyour mans shouldn't be.

Hell naw.. matter of fact, I don't even like banging random broads in my bed. I take em to hotels.

it all depends on the situation in my opinion; if it's one of my closest homies, i would have to say yes. i've smashed on two of my friends beds before. . so i know how it feels to have to resort to that,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kim1

You didn't end up saying yes?
smh.gif

True friend, you are not!
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]If trap was my homie, and i asked to bring you over...you think he'd say yes?[/color]

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

smh.gif

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]If trap was my homie, and i asked to bring you over...you think he'd say yes?[/color]
I would say no from the pure saltiness that u had a chance of smashing Kim. Yes blockin

Originally Posted by nick0lis

if dude bring his own sheets... why not?

Stains can go through the sheets and on to the mattress. OP was right and hell to the No about smashing on MY bed

Originally Posted by ireminisce

it all depends on the situation in my opinion; if it's one of my closest homies, i would have to say yes. i've smashed on two of my friends beds before . . so i know how it feels to have to resort to that,
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
... Yup! If i know he would look out for me then I would look out forhim. Plus everybody I chill wit are either my cuzins or I knew since I was mad young

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

smh.gif

laugh.gif
I would say no from the pure saltiness that u had a chance of smashing Kim. Yes blockin
what if u got sloppy seconds?

Back
Top Bottom