Do You Let Your Homeboys Smash On Your Bed?

Originally Posted by Diego

I done smashed in several of my homies' beds...Needless to say I would return the favor.

Some of you dudes act like girls.
Basically. I don't see the problem with this. Dude's bringin his own sheets too? Deal. I'd even give him the key to the crib, leave,and tell him to text me when he's good.

Ugh, just thinking about someone else smooshing in my bed, makes me wanna vomit.

Tell him to use his mother's bed.

A roomate once let a friend of ours use my bed when i wasnt there, and no joke, when i found out it was a PROBLEM.

I literally almost broke down the door to his room, since he wouldnt open it. I was steaming mad.

Hell, im gettin pissed off just thinking about it right now.

def not cuz just becuz he brings his own sheet doesnt mean you wont end up with his man gravy on ur bedroom carpet or pillow cases

Originally Posted by CharlieContacto

Diego wrote:

I done smashed in several of my homies' beds...Needless to say I would return the favor.

Some of you dudes act like girls.
Basically. I don't see the problem with this. Dude's bringin his own sheets too? Deal. I'd even give him the key to the crib, leave, and tell him to text me when he's good.

This. My homies know what it is. Especially, if they're bringin' an extra female friend.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Tell them to go to get a room at the Y
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nikezruinedmylife

i threw a party oncee.. somebody was in my room smashing.. i was pissedddd.. SO I BANGED ON MY DOOR.. AND MADE THEM GO TO WALMART TO GET ME SOME NEW SHEETS..AND THEY DID INDEED

buehrle%20that's%20g%20(gatorade).jpg

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by nick0lis

if dude bring his own sheets... why not?
if I seal your food with plastic wrap, can I still spit on it?

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

yall do kno that some fluids soak thru the mattress right? word to cytheria....

/ some of the responses in here are crazy... my girl squirts & it always leave a stain on the MATTRESS even with 2 or three sheets down so why would i letsomeone else use my bed if they could possibly do the same thing.......

if there's another room and if there's carpet, let the good times roll.

but yeah, you did the right thing. even if dude brings his own sheets, that's still your bed, fam.

Not in my bed.......

but if I had a sturdy floor then yeah, i'd make it extra clear on that though.......... might go as far as installing a camera to make sure they didn'tjump in the bed

Back
Top Bottom