Do You Let Your Homeboys Smash On Your Bed?

My mans asked me one time, I laughed and said, there's a couch in the room #%!#+, handle work.

Originally Posted by wildout4

let him use different sheets then flip the mattress

After you spend a certain amount of money on a mattress, you cannot flip it. Which is my case. But I have a guess bedroom in my apt. With a futon...LOL, andyou can't use that either. ...back in college it was ok, other dudes offered it to me. But honestly I would rather take a chick inside a bathroom insteadof smash on someones bed. It is very unsanitary, for many reasons. Egg changing sheets, are you going to buy me a new mattress pad?

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by nick0lis

if dude bring his own sheets... why not?
if I seal your food with plastic wrap, can I still spit on it?

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

yall do kno that some fluids soak thru the mattress right? word to cytheria....

/ some of the responses in here are crazy... my girl squirts & it always leave a stain on the MATTRESS even with 2 or three sheets down so why would i let someone else use my bed if they could possibly do the same thing.......
I just moved in with the girl I'm seeing and to avoid putting my things in storage I let her son use my mattress which I bought in Feb that Ismashed his mom on for a couple of months and he sleeps on it without sheets sometimes
roll.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CharlieContacto

Originally Posted by Diego

I done smashed in several of my homies' beds...Needless to say I would return the favor.

Some of you dudes act like girls.
Basically. I don't see the problem with this. Dude's bringin his own sheets too? Deal. I'd even give him the key to the crib, leave, and tell him to text me when he's good.

lol @ the og comment

as if you NEED a bed to have sex

bang that %@$#% on the floor of the furniture-less guest room, lame

Some of yall are disgusting.

If i actually knew any of you scumbags in person, i dont think id even enter your place of residence.

Anyone who lets this happen is inherently dirty, in my opinion.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

If i actually knew any of you scumbags in person, i dont think id even enter your place of residence.

laugh.gif

i wouldnt but i knew a dude who let dudes use his bed in his dorm if need be no problems.

I dont even smash in the bed i sleep in, i use the guest room, couch, pool table, and other misc. #%!* to smash. I refuse to sleep in vaginal secretions. Ihave smashed in some of my patnas beds though

As long as he cleaned up and especially if he brought his own sheets then I would help the homey out

I smashed one of my best friends cousins on his bed. Never told him. I feel awful til this day but I don't think he'd care that much.

i guess some of ya'll aint live a swingin bachelors lifestyle at some point in your life.
man we done ran trains on broads on the couch, then sit right back on that bad boy like aint nothin happen.
missed ol girls face, hit the coffee table, wiped it off with a sock.

THATS GANGSTA.

but my bed.... you gonna have to hit me with the dub bro.

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

i guess some of ya'll aint live a swingin bachelors lifestyle at some point in your life.
man we done ran trains on broads on the couch, then sit right back on that bad boy like aint nothin happen.
missed ol girls face, hit the coffee table, wiped it off with a sock.

THATS GANGSTA.

but my bed.... you gonna have to hit me with the dub bro.
[Kanye West] COFFIN! [/Kanye]

Trap if you got period sheets at the moment and he's willing to pay you or buy you food I say do it.

roll.gif

only way would be if it aint no fun til the homies get none...other than that hellllllll no go outside or the bathroom or something or the car

x2

Back
Top Bottom