do YOU let your girl wear anything she desires in public with you?

laugh.gif
I always regulated what females wear anytime I take them out/go out.

nah actually, i always got suttin to say. she gets mad. i even told her change the bra she was wearin one time, joint made her boobs look too big and proper.im a hot head

*NT Female* 'Let?!' *NT Female*

But na, my chick knows damn well her dress code gotta be acceptable...aint gon be no ******* or buttcheeks hangin out on my watch...
laugh.gif

I am 26 years of age, I know how to dress myself. That said, no man is going to dictate what I can and cannot wear.

Man, one thing about girls .. If they aint wearing them when they are with you .. You better believe that joint aint staying in the closet when they arent withyou ...

Originally Posted by potus2028

*NT Female* 'Let?!' *NT Female*

But na, my chick knows damn well her dress code gotta be acceptable...aint gon be no ******* or buttcheeks hangin out on my watch...
laugh.gif

you already know

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I am 26 years of age, I know how to dress myself. That said, no man is going to dictate what I can and cannot wear.

eyes.gif

thats what they all say

til you hit em with that mule and have em sprung in the head, then i be like " F PIMPIN, SLAVIN IS BACK....SHE BE LIKE... YES MASTER, YOU THE BESTMASTER"

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

eyes.gif

thats what they all say

til you hit em with that mule and have em sprung in the head, then i be like " F PIMPIN, SLAVIN IS BACK....SHE BE LIKE... YES MASTER, YOU THE BEST MASTER"

yeah keep telling yourself that
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

thats what they all say

til you hit em with that mule and have em sprung in the head, then i be like " F PIMPIN, SLAVIN IS BACK....SHE BE LIKE... YES MASTER, YOU THE BEST MASTER"
roll.gif

She wears whatever she wants, sometimes ill tell her to change if she puts together something dumb. But I've never needed her to cover a breast or cheek,she don't rock like that.

The first time I meet a lady, I know from jump what attire she rocks. So, if it's my lady decides wearing slutty stuff around me, or without me, I may endup dumping her the same day or when I find out.

Originally Posted by iwhohavenothing

laugh.gif
I always regulated what females wear anytime I take them out/go out.
Typical Nter: You have no respect for women. Let her wear what she wants to wear. A real man doesn't try to control his woman. If anything sheshould say what you both should wear

eyes.gif

thats what they all say

yeah keep telling yourself that
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
Yea thats what you think. At the age of 36 I am surethose sentiments will change and you would be wishing someone dictated anything to you

Back
Top Bottom