Do you keep a weapon for "defense" in your car?

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by Seattle206

We're always ready no matter what the situation!  
pimp.gif

5988413741_33ccd3677e_z.jpg

None of  y'all look like y'all bout that life. 
Stop it. 

Lol.  None of them are gun owners except for me.

Knife ..

I'm not riding around with the hammer unless I'm gonna handle some *@$# ..

But at the end of the day even tho you got the burner in the car , it's useless if they get the jump on you 1st

box cutter stays in my car. when i was in school and had night classes, i would keep the cutter on me. when the sun falls, anything can happen. 

Originally Posted by 3900stabler

box cutter stays in my car. when i was in school and had night classes, i would keep the cutter on me. when the sun falls, anything can happen. 

SMH. You ain't gunna do nothing but jus make somebody angry when the **** go down

Originally Posted by YG716

I know that in Texas you are better off keeping a gun in your car than a bat/crowbar/brass knuckles etc. A gun can be considered a self defense weapon but the other weapons are related to gang activities. I THINK the gun cant be loaded tho unless its a rifle. There are no restrictions on rifles out here.

Depends bro... if you have your chl you can have the pistol loaded and ready, and anywhere on you as long as its not in plain sight to anyone. If you dont have your license, then yea, cant be loaded and you have to keep the firearm out of arms reach with gun and mag separate.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

Always had the lug wrench readily available in the back seat. But now i got this in the middle console...
8ca3631a64d097975418a5b1d11429ca82d466d5_r.jpg
pimp.gif

Keep my Springfield on my lap. Licensed to carry so I'm good.
Nice. Yea i have my license as well, but where im at (TX), i cant have mine in sight. Even tho i drive a big truck i feel with my luck some cop will somehow see it n bust my @$*. So i just throw it in the middle console till i get where im goin. Then it comes w/me 
happy.gif
. Better safe than sorry!

Aluminum Nike baseball bat... Joint is light as heck but is super solid. Barry Bonds in this +!@#%.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Nope, but i always keep a flask of fire fuel and a mini torch in there. Come at me bro. Flame on.

so all of you guys with stuff in the trunk.. what u gon do when someone run up on you with a gun or whatever?

you gonna ask politely to go to your trunk really quick?

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

Originally Posted by YG716

I know that in Texas you are better off keeping a gun in your car than a bat/crowbar/brass knuckles etc. A gun can be considered a self defense weapon but the other weapons are related to gang activities. I THINK the gun cant be loaded tho unless its a rifle. There are no restrictions on rifles out here.

Depends bro... if you have your chl you can have the pistol loaded and ready, and anywhere on you as long as its not in plain sight to anyone. If you dont have your license, then yea, cant be loaded and you have to keep the firearm out of arms reach with gun and mag separate.

A co worker of mines is in a police academy and he was telling me new legislation has passed within the last few yrs that allow you to have it in arms reach if its in your vehicle even if you don't have a chl. Something about how your car is considered an full extention of your home and that you are allowed to have it any distance. I'm jus not sure if he said it could be loaded or not. I imagine it would be tho. But I kno what your talking about thats what I was taught too. This came as a shock to me.

Back
Top Bottom