Do you keep a weapon for "defense" in your car?

Damn some of you guys are like strapped for war and a riot lol. I have a bat in the trunk thats all. The way I see it, if it's a situation where a bat can't handle i'm gonna have to take the L or drive away really really fast lol.

At that dude that's saying we're all paranoid and $+@%.

I'm almost 100% confident in my hands to KO 1-2 people. But nowadays people just don't play fair.

We're more prepared than anything.

but whats up with all the cats with swords and katanas and machetes and @*@@? seems odd if srs

I know a bunch Latinos and Cambodians who carry machettes all the time in their car. You never know when something is about to happen... Always be prepared.

eek.gif
at a sword
roll.gif
smokin.gif

Reminds me of Dwight from the office when he got pulled over
laugh.gif

Don't have any real weapons on me when I drive. But I do have a toolbox in my trunk so anyone trying to start something would get wrenches and lug nuts thrown at them.

Used to have a machete in my trunk, but just keep a bat in the backseat and a crowbar in the trunk.

I suggest if you're going to keep a bat in the backseat, to have other sports stuff too like a football or something so if cops pull you over then you just come off as an athletic person or something to them.

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

Always had the lug wrench readily available in the back seat. But now i got this in the middle console...
8ca3631a64d097975418a5b1d11429ca82d466d5_r.jpg
pimp.gif

Keep my Springfield on my lap. Licensed to carry so I'm good.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

Always had the lug wrench readily available in the back seat. But now i got this in the middle console...
8ca3631a64d097975418a5b1d11429ca82d466d5_r.jpg
pimp.gif

Keep my Springfield on my lap. Licensed to carry so I'm good.
I'm sorry, I just cracked up after reading this and "Team Mortal Kombat" right under it

Wooden small baseball bat, small golf club, pencils and pens for stabbing, and the random tools in my car. You'd be surprised what could become
a weapon at the heat of the moment. Dude could get his neck cut with the edge of a Black Ice car freshener.

Originally Posted by Seattle206

We're always ready no matter what the situation!  
pimp.gif

5988413741_33ccd3677e_z.jpg
I thought this was some generic picture that dude posted for lulz, but then I saw the Bred 11s and Team Jordans and knew the NTer was in this pic.

And I said "Damn, these dudes really think they about that life"

KP4IM.png

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Wooden small baseball bat, small golf club, pencils and pens for stabbing, and the random tools in my car. You'd be surprised what could become
a weapon at the heat of the moment. Dude could get his neck cut with the edge of a Black Ice car freshener.
word 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seattle206

We're always ready no matter what the situation!  
pimp.gif

5988413741_33ccd3677e_z.jpg
pimp.gif
me and my boy were just talking we need to step our gun game up before 2012. 

Back
Top Bottom