Do you keep a weapon for "defense" in your car?

Not really, the burbs are a safe place.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Knife up front in the center console, bat in the backseat, and an old 3 wood in the trunk... in case I want to hit some golf balls after I defend myself from attackers.

same set up minus the 3 wood.

LOL I'm thinking about getting pep spray, cause I know if I have something more lethal in the back I'm going to jail and 1/4 th the population on nassau County would be either in the hospital or done off.

These guys looking to get bodied out here.

Aluminum bat in the back, intention wasn't really for self defense, more so for folks that cant park.

I have a long handle tire iron sitting between my center console and drivers seat, often have a box cutter on me and keep a bat in the trunk accompanied by a baseball in case I ever got questioned lol

i have a hammer in the car, i mean an actual tool hammer.

i dont keep my gun in the car

Originally Posted by ksteezy

bunch of paranoid %%% dudes man....

nah mane, its called protection....my +*%* is registered...i got a seed to defend for fam
when u from the car-jackin capital of the south, u learn to keep that tone

Originally Posted by j4ck

isn't having a bat in the car illegal? in CA (or anywhere)?
Ive heard it is. Always been told that if you are going to carry a bat, then put a glove and and a ball in their with it so you can use the baseball excuse.

I use to keep a machete in the trunk of my old civic, recently was carrying a crowbar but, looking into getting an aluminum bat now. It's true you never know when *+$+ can go down.

i ride around with goons thats bout that life!!!  come at me bros
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
naa not really so yall can put yall bats and tire irons away

Back
Top Bottom