Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

At the airport rn.

Stereotypes are real. They don’t come from nowhere. People have looks. Almost like uniforms they wear subconsciously.

White lady who prefers black dudes is a look.

Getting flown out is a look.

Business man who hasn’t been home in a month is a look.

Poor family trying to do something nice is a look.

Military is a look.

Blerd is a look.

I’ll call the cops if you look vaguely middle eastern is a look.

New Yorker is a look.

People give themselves away all the time.

At the airport rn.

Stereotypes are real. They don’t come from nowhere. People have looks. Almost like uniforms they wear subconsciously.

Military is a look.

Blerd is a look.

New Yorker is a look.

Not I

I throw people off all the time

At the airport rn.

Military is a look.

Blerd is a look.

New Yorker is a look.

Liberals have a look too. Usually look disheveled and reek of weed and soy. You ask them where they work and they will talk about medicare for all and da green (no money) new deal

I dont think thats an unpopular opinion. Hell, I think its a medical opinion. What I do think is an upopular opinion is that the average person doesn't know what an alcoholic is. Getting drunk in the day time on a Vegas vacation doesn't make you an alcoholic. :lol:

That's a societal thing. Society doesn't call it drugs due to all kinds of government tomfoolery, but its a reason why its always packaged with drugs. "Drugs AND Alcohol".

If all parties are willing and consenting, I think you should be able to have more than one spouse

I don't think there should be age limit on when you can run for presidency. If you are under 35 and you sold the idea to the country you can do a good job, then allow the people to decide

I sleep better in cold weather

Busted out the blanket the first time on Sunday. Slept like a baby

Man, you are not lying! It gold cold overnight for the first time over the weekend and I busted out the heavy blanket and didn't set the alarm. Slept in until noon and felt crisp as hell when I woke up.

Back
Top Bottom