Do you give your girl money to play with? Vol. You ain't gettin nada

iLL, my man... I keep seeing all these words an ****, but I'm ain't seeing no PICS.

Hook the fam up yo.

You messed up when you didn't put her as out after you ate but didn't hit. No way in hell she would've stayed with me.

iLL, my man... I keep seeing all these words an ****, but I'm ain't seeing no PICS.

Hook the fam up yo.
have her blocked on ig and dont remember her name on it ....not completely atleast and i didnt save any of the pics she sent me .....after that night when she asked for the car and i saw her acting weird , not texting or calling , she popped up the next day randomly and she says i gave her an attitude through text which led to the "all you have to offer a girl is your car & chains" argument which ended after i just responded "i dont love no thotties" and blocked her number , then she wrote to the same dm that she had originally hmu on but at that point i blocked her on ig too , havent heard from her since obviously lol

She thinks you're lame....
nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww fr? ::takeoff voice:: 
grin.gif

Nah bruh, never said drive her anywhere. Bish would've had to call a uber or something. But she wouldn't have stayed at my spot.

yeah .....um no its not that serious guise atleast not for me , take her home , and go to work , no need to start some ******ed drama over a girl 

what sucka **** did i do though ? i didnt lend her the car and broke it off after trying to smash once ? continuing to try / letting some thot drive my car wouldve been the sucka ****......shes the sucka at home hitching rides on IG while my M3 is getting detailed outside and im at work on nt ....
LMAO you got juiced by a nineteen year old. That was definitely some sucka ****.

tried to post pics but dont know how to post pics from ig here ,  her username is @moonxxo  i say you guys all go and comment on her **** "wusup you wanna borrow my m3?" or something of that sort 
roll.gif
  would be fun maybe 

she smoked for free but i smoke anyways ....ill usually have 2-7 grams every week ( except on some tight weeks i wont smoke period to pay bills ).....i was eating and then i came up out the water to stick it in and she sits up on the bed and is like "no its not going to be that easy" ........i said okay thats fine , 2nd time i see you , brought you home ...**** it maybe she wants to play that "good girl" that smokes but has 3 tongue rings , like 8 of those dermal piercings (sexy asf btw 
laugh.gif
) but i said okay whatever , fell asleep , took her home in the morning and came to work.....that next night is when we went to the car meets / races and she started showing the real immaturity with wanting me to race everything she saw .......( im not gonna lie im into the "car game" down here and i do race sometimes , but on okeechobee , in hialeah , i feel safe in my hood on that road 
roll.gif
) heres some golden NT stuff guys , even more details.....were laying down that night and i say to myself  "okay im not going to try this time and shes going to give up the yambs for sure"........lay down everything normal after smoking some more at home and then she turns off the tv and then she says "okay , i want to ask you something" .....i told myself for about half a second "yes shes going to ask if i have any std's or anything she should know about , im going to say no and then shes going to just jump on the D , this has happened just like that 7 times now since leaving my daughters mother over 2 years ago .....and the question was ........as she grabbed my hand and put it on her pierced nipple inside of her bra , and started grinding the booty against me (srs asf just like this) ....the question was "do you think i can take the car to go do my hair on friday?" ......my response was , im off friday , i can take you 
happy.gif
. then she says "but its going to take like 3 hours , i said , okay ill hang out at my friends house that stays down in kendall that hes been inviting me over for a while now ......after i dropped her off the next morning she started acting weird and i knew it was "over" whatever it was 
roll.gif
No shade, but guarantee you would have smashed if you just said naw. Instead of "I can take you"

tried to post pics but dont know how to post pics from ig here ,  her username is @moonxxo  i say you guys all go and comment on her **** "wusup you wanna borrow my m3?" or something of that sort 
roll.gif
  would be fun maybe 
Looks like she got to borrow some suckas porsche now 

Last edited:
she has a pic from 7 weeks ago , when i posted a few emoji tongues on the pic she hit the dm right after 

tried to post pics but dont know how to post pics from ig here ,  her username is @moonxxo  i say you guys all go and comment on her **** "wusup you wanna borrow my m3?" or something of that sort :rofl:   would be fun maybe 
Aww hell, you can tell she a gold digger just from her IG :lol:

Back
Top Bottom