Do you give your girl money to play with? Vol. You ain't gettin nada

What's her first name? Is it a hot German name?
naw i wont disclose that but bruh its far from hot 
roll.gif
 almost a dudes name 

did you play yourself up as a big baller to her or something and she thought you were going to be her personal atm?
no , read the first post where i explained to shorti in the first few texts that i had money to pay my bills and that i was a single full time dad but not at all a baller and that i didnt have money to splurge ......i promise i made this clear as day , i think she figured that she can get the car the 8-12 hours im at work whilst giving me 2-3 hours a day withOUT yambs 

So if she decides she wants to go on a women's trip where does she get her money from? Her own personal account or the shared?

I was talking about this the other day with a homeboy and I have a problem with a all mans trip or women trip coming out of the shared account.
I honestly don't see the point of a joint account. 

Like at all

Nope. My girl is very selfless. I've tried to help pay her bills but she'd refuse over and over. Breaking her off a few bills would be out of the question. She wants to do for herself. Just the kind of house she was raised in I guess.

I make up for it by paying for most meals, surprise gifts here and there, and spoiling her on holidays/birthdays. She returns the favor so it's all love around here.
But why are you trying to pay HER bills man? She has a job correct?

What do you mean you "make up for it" as if paying her bills is something you are SUPPOSED to do that you didn't. I don't get it at all man

I think hes sayin since he loves her, hes just tryna look out for her and break bread like a real couple would do. Nothin wrong wit that imo.

^ yup. nothing wrong with that. 

maybe thats how he was raised to always try tp help and support his woman. nothing wrong with that either. 

But why are you trying to pay HER bills man? She has a job correct?

What do you mean you "make up for it" as if paying her bills is something you are SUPPOSED to do that you didn't. I don't get it at all man
Man if you don't live with the girl, and she has her own money, why are you paying her damn bills?
We're in our early 20s. We both live at home. We don't have "real bills", but there was a lot stuff that came up last year, namely a car accident that cost her insurance hikes, needing a new car, medical stuff, tickets, etc; and she works part time while going to school. We were together a year at the time. Of course I was gonna try and help out.
I think hes sayin since he loves her, hes just tryna look out for her and break bread like a real couple would do. Nothin wrong wit that imo.
You got it.

So if my girl works, goes to school, holds it down for me in a real way- meaning cooking cleaning and lookin out for me, am i wrong for OFFERING to help wit the phone bill?
Am i wrong to fill up her tank every now and then when i change her oil?
Am i wrong for payin for dinner?
Am i wrong payin concert tickets?
I mean, i aint the dos exius man, so she wit me for different reasons, but if im offering help or sometimes trying to pay, how is that wrong?

So if my girl works, goes to school, holds it down for me in a real way- meaning cooking cleaning and lookin out for me, am i wrong for OFFERING to help wit the phone bill?
I mean, i aint the dos exius man, so she wit me for different reasons, but if im offering help or sometimes trying to pay, how is that wrong?

Yeah you wrong bro, why can't she pay for it herself? She broke? Find you a independent chick who argues with you about who's paying what. You tricking on your girl bruh, she see right through you

-NT logic

Last edited:
I see the extremes have come out.

Fully supporting a girl that's completely capable of working is not the same as helping

Lol she should be breaking bread on you to complete the deal. Y'all wylin.

Last edited:
Yeah you wrong bro, why can't she pay for it herself? She broke? Find you a independent chick who argues with you about who's paying what. You tricking on your girl bruh, she see right through you

-NT logic

Nah not even. Its not like she says ok anytime i offer or sees me reachin in my pocket. She be payin for us also amd always makes sure im good. When it comes to bulls and neccesitys, its difficult to pay for her, especially if its over 50 bucks.

So most of you guys 'give' your Wife money? :lol: Damn must be nice. :tongue:

Me and my girl have a joint account, which we both have access too. #shrugs

So I have access to her money, just as much as she has access to mine.

All that is is a passive aggressive savings :lol: the best thing to have is your own, her own, and a joint account.

-I have given a couple of my girlfriends money for important stuff in the past, never cash to go have fun wit

-Only ever done that for my moms, sis and grandma.

-I'm sorry but Steezy is getting played by his wife. An able bodied woman taking 2 years to figure stuff out is ridiculous to me. I've seen tons of women run game like this on their husbands, but they are usually in their 40s and have had a kid or something.

-MrMarcus wit the slick shade as usual :rofl:

:I be chilling man :lol:

You were game 6 Josh Smith with that shade, just launching :lol:

Oh we do have our own account too...

But we usually put half our check in the joint account

I'm still laughing at "burnt out", "too stressed", "taking some time off" when it comes to a young lady working :rofl:

The hell world does she live in? "You gonna find a job?" "No, I still haven't recovered from the last time I had to work"
:x

Back
Top Bottom