Do you give your girl money to play with? Vol. You ain't gettin nada

this is what my friends all say i shouldve done 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Damn dude. You didn't even get to smash. She looks pretty good but she got you to eat when she probably lets rich, old guys smash all the time. Wouldn't be surprised if she's a taz's angel soon.

You let that chick smoke all your bud, ate her out and couldnt even get a handjob? You deserve that L

Last edited:
in the heated final exchange we had , i text back "suck ****" and she goes "too bad it was never in my mouth" .......my response to you is the same it was to her .....ive had a girl have my baby , i got a girl walking around with my name on her , i need a whole relationship of sex,  not just one night ..

i did get the handjob though but that isnt anything to me ......wanted the yambs , and i wanted them for a min not just one night , never was into one night stands or meaningless relations of any kind...

i did get the handjob though but that isnt anything to me ......wanted the yambs , and i wanted them for a min not just one night , never was into one night stands or meaningless relations of any kind...
I'm not going to front, that would've been a nice piece of *** to have consistently for awhile but you should've hit it first and figure all that out later

So most of you guys 'give' your Wife money? :lol: Damn must be nice. :tongue:

Me and my girl have a joint account, which we both have access too. #shrugs

So I have access to her money, just as much as she has access to mine.

All that is is a passive aggressive savings :lol: the best thing to have is your own, her own, and a joint account.

-I have given a couple of my girlfriends money for important stuff in the past, never cash to go have fun wit

-Only ever done that for my moms, sis and grandma.

-I'm sorry but Steezy is getting played by his wife. An able bodied woman taking 2 years to figure stuff out is ridiculous to me. I've seen tons of women run game like this on their husbands, but they are usually in their 40s and have had a kid or something.

-MrMarcus wit the slick shade as usual :rofl:

:I be chilling man :lol:

You were game 6 Josh Smith with that shade, just launching :lol:

You was tryna cuff it too?
here we go 
roll.gif
  ....i wasnt "trying to" anything , chick holla'd at me , i scooped her up and smoked a few blunts with her , led to her wanting to stay over the next day , making me think im going to get the yambs , maybe the guy up there was right , maybe a firm NO , instead of "ill take you" wouldve worked , maybe she planned on not letting me smash the whole time , donut care about all that , just wanted to share with NT since im bored at work its not that serious thats why i love NT though , you guys back me up so much youll even get more mad at the chick than me 

sincerely , the og  "weeknd of the crew" my music forum visitors will get this 
roll.gif

I'm not going to front, that would've been a nice piece of *** to have consistently for awhile but you should've hit it first and figure all that out later
yeah , that was the plan but once again , this all happened in a week that i worked 64 hours , it was pretty quick , would pick her up everyday after work except 2 days , this was literally between a friday to thursday's time ......once again not that serious , my babys mother and the one with my name tatted did me way dirtier and i was with them each for years . its whatever sloots gonna sloot , i got a lot more to worry about as far as "stressing"

One of her next posts will be about going on a trip to dubai and asking what kinda body wash will get doodoo smell off her chest and face.

yeah , that was the plan but once again , this all happened in a week that i worked 64 hours , it was pretty quick , would pick her up everyday after work except 2 days , this was literally between a friday to thursday's time ......once again not that serious , my babys mother and the one with my name tatted did me way dirtier and i was with them each for years . its whatever sloots gonna sloot , i got a lot more to worry about as far as "stressing"
Wait... you ate her within the first week of meeting her? I missed that. Ole free tongue as boy. :x
Y'all dudes nasty on here.

Was this the first time you dealt with a chick you met off IG?  And is she really german?

Was this the first time you dealt with a chick you met off IG?  And is she really german?
she says shes german , not first time...im usually the one dm'ing though but i will admit i probably let her "beauty" get the best of me and probably didnt act as i normally do , whatever it happens and shes not something special anyways now that the smokes cleared 

she says shes german , not first time...im usually the one dm'ing though but i will admit i probably let her "beauty" get the best of me and probably didnt act as i normally do , whatever it happens and shes not something special anyways now that the smokes cleared 

Either your fugly wit some good *** weed, or you pulled a drake and listened to her feelings while she schmoked your weed

Back
Top Bottom