Do you give your girl money to play with? Vol. You ain't gettin nada

Go back and read your post.

You say she couldn't get into a grad program, and never explicitly say she was currently enrolled until someone ask you what she been doing

She couldn't get into a post grad program so she had to go for plan b, which is another program...sorry for not being crystal clear...

You're forgiven

Don't let it happen again doe

these are the same dudes that hold their girls purse and shopping bags while she shops :lol: I don't do this, she has her own money.

Do I give my girl money to play with?
Hell yeah! All day, everyday

sidenote: my **** nickname is long money

Last edited:
My daughter's mother makes 3 times what I make so **** no.  I don't really get spending money from her but since she pays almost all the bills I get to use a lot of my money for personal spending

Now you changing your scenario
:lol:

Go look through my post history and you'll see I've always said $500, I live in the bay area so $500 isn't much out here but it doesn't matter if it was $0 like I said

Different.

Well, he did say a lot not all. That can mean that some of his money was going towards the house. Plus he said she pays ALMOST all the bills. So yeah...

Last edited:
I've been judged plenty on these boards...guess it goes both ways....he came off as Sir Bragginton, maybe that's what rubbed me the wrong way....I would flip **** if I heard my wife bragging about her situation....and our situation is temporary.

But hey they happy that way, good for them all jokes aside....the way I view him, that's up to me...same goes for the way some of you view me....there is not a thread I'm active on that Marcus don't find a way to throw shade/judge me.....is life, specially on NT.

you get judged because it comes off as narrow minded.

and you can't really expect anything less of judgement when you are putting your info out like that.

and that's all the matters. if they are happy so be it. good for them man

you get judged because it comes off as narrow minded.

and you can't really expect anything less of judgement when you are putting your info out like that.

and that's all the matters. if they are happy so be it. good for them man

fair enuff

i can fully understand the time off for the IVF though. you want mama to be relaxed, healthy and fertile. that procedure is no joke and can be a heavy emotional thing to go through. good luck though man!

Nah my girl works. We share with each other, either one of us needs we're there for one another.

Last edited:
i can fully understand the time off for the IVF though. you want mama to be relaxed, healthy and fertile. that procedure is no joke and can be a heavy emotional thing to go through. good luck though man!

Told her to quit for school, kept her unemployed mostly for Invitro, if it was just a matter of work, she would have a part time job by now....but havin IVF lingering over our heads, no point in adding stress and bringing more risk factors to a cycle not working...a cycle that cost 12k each time....we not in need of money THAT bad....I do good for ourselves.

Thanks bruh.

Last edited:

Told her to quit for school, kept her unemployed mostly for Invitro, if it was just a matter of work, she would have a part time job by now....but havin IVF lingering over our heads, no point in adding stress and bringing more risk factors to a cycle not working...a cycle that cost 12k each time....we not in need of money THAT bad....I do good for ourselves.

Thanks bruh.

Any luck with the process dude? I'm hopeful for you two

So most of you guys 'give' your Wife money? :lol: Damn must be nice. :tongue:

Me and my girl have a joint account, which we both have access too. #shrugs

So I have access to her money, just as much as she has access to mine.

So most of you guys 'give' your Wife money? :lol: Damn must be nice. :tongue:

Me and my girl have a joint account, which we both have access too. #shrugs

So I have access to her money, just as much as she has access to mine.

So if she decides she wants to go on a women's trip where does she get her money from? Her own personal account or the shared?

I was talking about this the other day with a homeboy and I have a problem with a all mans trip or women trip coming out of the shared account.

Ok. I heard from the grapevine a story about a guy who let a chick stay in his crib. But the guy knows the chick goes with other guys and doesnt care. Lol she is broke as a joke. Unless his name is popcorn I doubt he pimps. Moral of the story. Do you give your money or not ?

Last edited:
Somewhat related but I've never let a girl pay on a date and never will, the idea of it doesn't sit well with me. If there was ever a time where she wanted to go somewhere and I didn't have the money we're not going.

Doubtful that something like that is the prevailing mentality but seemed relevant and I was just having this conversation on Friday and Sunday.

Too much pride huh ? I have had this happen to me. Not always. Its a clear indication she loves you.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, years of not working shows the character of that person. Out there waiting for their dream job?? Lol, at that point yo *** better be at Walmart

Back
Top Bottom