Do You Buy Drinks for the Females at the Bar/Clubs? Vol. No Simpin'

I'm just going to post cliff notes:

My girl out of town.
Me and the dudes went out last night.
I bought a drink for 2 chicks on 2 different occasions.
My dudes tell me Ima fool and they would never spend a dime on the girls in the club.

I dont see anything wrong with buying girls drinks at the club. I was dancing with them and they looked thirsty.
grin.gif
Drank our drank....and danced somemore.

NT, discuss.

only after you're talking to them and it seems like theres something there. never do it to start a conversation or as a pickup line

Im going to give u the typical NT response:

Unless u smashed, yes u simped. Never buy a chick a drink unless u know u are going to smash

You do realize you still would have danced with them even if you didnt buy them drinks right?

I've only done this once. I stay away from it because I really fail to see how it's really needed when starting a conversation with a chick. Weain't on a date so what I need to pay for your drink for?

Originally Posted by MiKeY iCe 23

You do realize you still would have danced with them even if you didnt buy them drinks right?
Yea, but it wasnt like I was gameing em. Just out having a good time. Just a 10 dollar drink......IMO of course. Not like i bought these chicksa house.

This is how I feel, although thats not how it should be but this is HOW IT SHOULD BE UNDERSTOOD. If I buy a girl a drink, I'm expecting something a dance,a number something. Girls live in a bubble(attractive ones do) so them getting drinks is just perpetuating that especially since dudes don't buy ugly girlsdrink. It's not about a nice gesture, especially if you don't give less attractive girls the same gesture, If you do then it's all good but if youdon't whether you realize it or not your either expecting something or continuing the bubble treatment, which I don't agree with either thus Idon't really buy girls a drink at the bar unless we are "friends" or I'm smashing.

You seem like a good guy...but IMO that 10$ could add up. But you might be ballin' so its whatever you wanna do with your money.

I just see it as a waste. That could have been another drink for yourself.

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Originally Posted by MiKeY iCe 23

Yea, but it wasnt like I was gameing em. Just out having a good time. Just a 10 dollar drink......IMO of course. Not like i bought these chicks a house.
So you had no intentions on using the drinks to your advantage? Yea, you're a sucker for that homie.

If I'm hitting on a girl I try my BEST not to ask. It not financial its just cheesy and cliche and they know that.

After talking for a bit I say..

"What are you drinking??"

then just grab hers and mine and get back to talking

if we kick it for a minute and she is cool, and if I am getting a drink I would ask if she would like one too........

hell nah, i never had and or never will buy a shorty a drink. when i be in the club i don't even buy my wife a drink. Thats true story right there. call mecheap i just don't believe in buying shortys a drink.

Yea if your the one consuming the alcohol its fun...if your just wasting money on some random skeezo thats going to probably get plowed out by another guylater you lose. Sorry i had to break it to you like that.

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

@ rwfanatic
My intention was to have a good time. Liquor makes nights more fun IMO.
Not exactly what I meant by using it to your advantage, but alright.

No point in buying a girl a drink if u don't even know her. All you did was buy her drinks and loosen her up for the guy who took her home. Nice job

i once did because this girl i went with to the club pissed me off so i bought this other girl i've met a few times a drink lol

Back
Top Bottom