Do You Buy Drinks for the Females at the Bar/Clubs? Vol. No Simpin'

i'm paranoid.. how do i know you didn't drug my drink???? yeah i'd rather not deal with that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheTruthHurts74

One time I was at the bar about to order. A gaggle of chubby chicks swarmed, really feeling themselves for no reason.

They put me on the spot, saying "it's our girl's birthday, don't you want to get the birthday girl and her friends drinks?!?"

I smiled and said, "Sure." Turned to the bartender and ordered a shot and a beer for myself, and 4 ice-waters (FREE from the TAP) for fatgirl and friends.
roll.gif

It was funny b/c the bartender put limes on 'em, so they kind of could've passed for a big cup of clear liquor on ice.

The looks on their faces were priceless. When bartender put em up on the bar, they got all wide-eyed, thinking I hooked 'em up with a big $*+ drink of somesort. They all took sips, scrunched up their faces, looked at the cup, then each other. Mean mugs followed.

I smiled, threw up the deuce and bounced.

Originally Posted by TheTruthHurts74

It was funny b/c the bartender put limes on 'em, so they kind of could've passed for a big cup of clear liquor on ice.

The looks on their faces were priceless. When bartender put em up on the bar, they got all wide-eyed, thinking I hooked 'em up with a big $*+ drink of some sort. They all took sips, scrunched up their faces, looked at the cup, then each other. Mean mugs followed.

I smiled, threw up the deuce and bounced.
haha great story

I wish guys that bought girls drinks really knew what they were thinkin as they accepted a free drink

You know females got the upperhand when there are guys that feel IT'S RUDE to go get themselves a drink and not ask the female is she wants one, are youserious guys? I think it's crazy rude of any girls to THINK that a guy should buy them a drink just cause she's talkin/dancin/chillin with him.

No.... because I'm a college student..... aka poor

IF/When I get some money/become rich........... sure I'll buy girls drinks.... if I feel they deserve it (aka for the SEXY girls
pimp.gif
)

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

i'm paranoid.. how do i know you didn't drug my drink???? yeah i'd rather not deal with that
laugh.gif

Oh don't you worry, all it takes is a blink of the eye for me to get that roofie in your drink.

i once bought a drink for some random girl i was kissin in the club
smh.gif
I felt disgusting the next day just for the fact that i kissed some random girl in the club.

I'd buy my friends who are females drinks though.

Your right its only 10 dollars. might not smash that night but you on the right track. It aint trickin if you got it.

Originally Posted by A Thrilla

Your right its only 10 dollars. might not smash that night but you on the right track. It aint trickin if you got it.

I never heard more false words spoken
grin.gif

If I know em, sure why not. If I don't kno em, nosir cause 9 times outta 10 they some random broad that I never spoke to before, they just felt like tryinthey luck.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom