Do We really Stunt for The Same Sex??

Face, my bad homey, but @%+% I was like what a %#@*! say "Yo Face, I'm that %#@*! Grizzlyboy from NT"
laugh.gif

But ight

It's all about competition.

The same thing goes for dudes who are into cars.

If you're on 22's and somebody pulls beside you on 26's, then he's going to get more attention, which leads to more females.

It's all about doing it bigger and better than the next person.

That's nature.

If you're dressed better, the females will recognize and you'll get more attention.

guys don't really dress for guys, but i know what op talking about.
cuz really what's dressing up for women when another dude bout
to blow your white tee and team jordans out the water with a fresher fit.
you might think your fresh, and the fit may look clean ( i guess )
but that don't mean you gonna pull off broads with your look that night.

so it's dressing for women, and against other men ( granted there arewomen in the spot )

( or since this is nt, unless you wanna look fly for your other hypebeast homies and know you guys are
never gonna see real cooch in your life but at least you know the feeling of having on some overpriced sbs )

Yall say that "I could care less what another dude thinks"

But at the same time your pointing out another man's knock off Jay's.

indifferent.gif

Why even bother pointing out his knock offs if you don't care about what you wear around another man.

We all do it.

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

think about it: most females don't care about your j's. all they care about is if they're clean, and go with what you got on (if that as much as whats in ya pocket).

only a dude would snap his neck back like "thems them mocha 3's go hard"...

once i realized this, i chilled on the sneakers, and got me a few pairs of nice dress shoes...

i don't break necks no more, but i have been beating backs out a lil bit more...
Props. I wish more NTers realised that sneakers are mostly lame and impress GUYS ONLY
laugh.gif

i dont care what any dudes think and i dont point out anyones fake jays thats their business who cares. when im out i dont even pay attention to guys imlooking at girls.

i see where everybody is coming from but i dont think its an "impress guys" thing.

i think its more a "hey im better than you" thing

Not at all...I only dress up if their is gonna be girls around...if it's all dudes then im keeping it casual or straight bumming it...

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

think about it: most females don't care about your j's. all they care about is if they're clean, and go with what you got on (if that as much as whats in ya pocket).

only a dude would snap his neck back like "thems them mocha 3's go hard"...

once i realized this, i chilled on the sneakers, and got me a few pairs of nice dress shoes...

i don't break necks no more, but i have been beating backs out a lil bit more...
lol. word.

but thats exactly what i mean. girls don't care about what type of J's you got on or your Supreme/The Hundreds or whatever other streetwear brand type $**% is hot right now.
what does this have to do with Supreme or the Hundreds or streetwear?

Whatever I wear I wear because I think its fresh.

Thats why i dont see the reason why dudes are spending $200+ bucks for sneakers. Nobody knows or cares how much your sneakers are so why spend that much on them.
You serious though? Nobody knows or cares? So why should I care? I buy sneakers cause I like sneakers. Because nobody else cares what I like thenI should not care either? That makes no sense
indifferent.gif

Forget what these dudes sayin Face i agree with u 100%.

i aint gonna lie, on many occasions i dress so dudes can see my outfit and hate.

I get what u are saying with the fake shoe thing also. Only dudes know when your shoes are fake, chicks rarely know. The only chicks that know are femalesneaker heads. Thats why i dont see the reason why dudes are spending $200+ bucks for sneakers. Nobody knows or cares how much your sneakers are so why spendthat much on them.

Yall say that "I could care less what another dude thinks"

But at the same time your pointing out another man's knock off Jay's.

indifferent.gif

Why even bother pointing out his knock offs if you don't care about what you wear around another man.

We all do it.
exactly..even in college i was the first dude i guess on campus rockin slimmer fitting jeans..and dudes had jokes for days..but i BAGGIN..and ithought to myself i never comment on these dudes girbaud jeans and white tees..critiquing a dudes outfit like u Miss Jay from Top Model is mad mo to me. ill belike oh that dude got on a cold fit..but if i think its wack i keep it to myself.dudes have female gossip tendencies nowadays

Back
Top Bottom