Do We really Stunt for The Same Sex??

i get what you're saying which is why i "put on" at all times, regardless of where im going or what the male to female ratio is going to be. Idress for me, and if someone happens to like it, rather it be be male or female it makes no difference to me.
NO SAMENESS.

both men and women do it. women more so then men though. cause we aaaalllll know that you guys dont care about our sexy bags and our christian louboutin heelsthat we have on but we do know that the next chick will notice and in our heads we get to go "ha ha yea im flyer than you" and guys might notdirectly do it for men but if they know there will be a lady there they are going to put on so they can look better than the next man so the ladies will noticehim.

With all of the talk about "neck breaking" in the sneaker forums, dudes absolutely stunt for the same sex.

Originally Posted by socaking

I wear clothing to reflect who I am and look cool. If others take notice thats their buisness.

I dress for myself bc when I dress good I feel good, word to James Brown...
Same here.
Wise words spoken. i stunt because thats my lifestyle, i'm naturally materialistic. furthermore, i didn't pay 80 buck for an orginal fakeshirt im never gonna wear. it defeats the purpose. i rock what i buy. so it may appear to others that im stuntin, but in actuality its just to improve myvibe/look/swag (excuse for saying swag) to ladies and convey to other who notice, who i am..
Lastly, I just like high fashion. Also i drive a moderately decent car, so it has to go hand and hand. I cant hop out my Z with a velour suit.
sick.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by haiti5

Yall say that "I could care less what another dude thinks"

But at the same time your pointing out another man's knock off Jay's.

indifferent.gif

Why even bother pointing out his knock offs if you don't care about what you wear around another man.

We all do it.
exactly..even in college i was the first dude i guess on campus rockin slimmer fitting jeans..and dudes had jokes for days..but i BAGGIN..and i thought to myself i never comment on these dudes girbaud jeans and white tees..critiquing a dudes outfit like u Miss Jay from Top Model is mad mo to me. ill be like oh that dude got on a cold fit..but if i think its wack i keep it to myself.dudes have female gossip tendencies nowadays

HELL YEAH, i remember people though i was buggin, but next semester they got on the same size jeans if not TIGHTER than what i had on. then i ask "when ustart wearin skinny jeans" they go... "Naw N##GA i'm just changin my style. im on that grown and sexy S##T now." THen i just SMH and keepit movin while they Chick is diggin ya boi style. lol

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

yo, seriously, chicks don't even care about sneakers

so if you are into sneaks, which i assume is the case being on NT, you're guilty of it.

there's nothing wrong with it.

i mean, girls gonna be on it regardless if you're cute...

so yeah, i'd say most of the time, the stunting is for the same sex.

if you rocking blue GR dunks from footlocker, or de la highs, chicks ain't gonna know the difference, they're still sneakers..

so you tell me who you're trying to impress with 350 dollar sneakers....

wise words. at that level. it comes down to consistentcy. i girl can not know sh#t about sneakers but she can see the differnce in some GR's SB vs Unkle SBor Lanvins vs Af1. the difference is there its just how u maintain that image because anybody have AT LEAST 1 Exclusive shoe in they closet. It happens all thetime. Its usually that wack dude in girbuads, all white/black AF1 and enyce tees that luckily has a pair of Thunder AJ 4s. ya feel me? but if you that dude whocontinually has that expensive look from day one. girls will differientate. thay might not tell you but they gossip about it.

Like Jeezy said...

"I just copped that Charger but I want that Benz
Is it funny to you
No it's funny to me (Me)
It's all for another %@%!%%#!+@%+ to see (Yep)
Black on Black
You know how I do
So when you see me in it $@*%* know I bought it for you"

i'm a girl and the first thing i look at is a guys sneakers. i might not know which specific JORDAN they are wearing, but i do like a guy that is well puttogether, being cute is just a bonus,at least to me...

I understand the thread but for me its myself. I don't workout to impress women, I love fitness. I love clothes. I don't want an audi/bimmer forladies, I love cars.

So nah stuntin to me is self gratification.

I just dress now. I don't care about what ANYBODY thinks, except me. Probably because I have a girl though...

Originally Posted by Face82

I don't care what nobody says......only us dudes care if you got on knock off Jay's.. A woman woudnt know the difference as long your clean. Like my man said...it's competition. I mean this has been going on since the day one. "Mines is bigger and better than yours". If you on 24's.....ima go buy 26's. Women just like rims. I'm spending more mone 2 get resect from the males...I know automatically if they 18's ima still get the girl.

Thats real! Females can give a damn if your shoes are real or fake. As long as you're smelling good and your shoes are clean, thats all females care about.When it comes to a dude and you have fake J's on, he'll be on your head...a female could careless...

I see where Face is comin from. Ifyou think about it's true in some cases (Word to WDYWT).

Dudes is gettin all defensive with these homophobic comments when y'all can just as easily say:

Nah, I'm cool. I dress for the ladies
pimp.gif

And nah........chicks def know about fake kicks....and they will think you are lame. Let's not go overboard now. Fake stuff is never cool. Being clean isway different than "bang bang" frontin.

Originally Posted by toast1985

I dress for women, and only women. Guys just so happen to see my %%$.
exactly

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Nah I dress for the attention from women... you on your own with this one homie.
I'm saying
fantatic what happened to the wayne avy???
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

And nah........chicks def know about fake kicks....and they will think you are lame. Let's not go overboard now. Fake stuff is never cool. Being clean is way different than "bang bang" frontin.
co-sigggggn

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

It's all about competition.

The same thing goes for dudes who are into cars.

If you're on 22's and somebody pulls beside you on 26's, then he's going to get more attention, which leads to more females.

It's all about doing it bigger and better than the next person.

That's nature.

If you're dressed better, the females will recognize and you'll get more attention.
Truth.

But most of you dudes on here are frontin mad hard, cuz u dont want to admit you try to stunt on the next man. Its not a gay thing, but everybody has theirtime. It also attracts females so thats a plus.

"i dress for me"

"i dress only for the females"

"the OP is weird"

indifferent.gif
stop frontin.

Back
Top Bottom