Do We really Stunt for The Same Sex??

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by Face82

NikeTalker23 wrote:

Face82 wrote:

I'm saying. Think about...... men put on for men rarely women. Women get fly for women. Example.....A man can wear a T Shirt and jeans into a classroom

full of chics and don't care. But if he was going to a spot where there is majority males he's gonna get fresh, whip out the high dolla outfit,
kickz

and so on. Do you feel what I'm saying? Women pul out he high dollar and name brand bags like I could give a +#* what the mane of it is, the same as we
do

with Jordans and what not.

I'm not really good with putting what I wana say in the correct terms but just share your thoughts on this if you get what I'm sayin.

you must like men because I don't do that....if im goin somwehere with all guys or a place that will be mainly guys I dont care what I wear..

good job comin out though..it's the first step..

Fall back bruh. I never thought about another man in my life. I mean maybe once, that's how I know I wudnt like it. I have more women and more sex than
you. Yea it's the internet and i don't know why I'm explaining myself but I like to.
I'm sure you do. I've only had sex with one girl and that's the girl I'm currently with and we've been together for 4 1/2 years. That's not something I'm ashamed of, that actually something I'm proud of. But I've never thought about a man in my life, not even once the way you just admitted. Maybe you should really be honest with yourself "bruh"..

Na really I was just effin with you bruh. That's respectable.
But 4reals I've never thought about a man it's just crazy to me because I actually think we do put on more to prove we are better than the next man.Never did I say "I" would do all that but when I think about most of us do but don't realize it.

I dress to feel good like others have said. I also think it's a reverse psych thing w/ it. Dudes tend to dress for women but also the envy factor. If adude get all suited and booted and think he's doin it then the women take notice of 2 things. 1) That the dude is tryna be/is "fly" and 2) thatother dudes is hatin so he must really be doin it.

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Yo Face, Forgot to tell you I saw you at the movies on Christmas night.

Word? Why u aint speak homey! Lol. I saw that wack @@@ Spirit movie that night and walked out.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I dress to feel good

only time i wud go hard on the one up'in the next dude, is if the dude thought he was doin it and fellign gud about himself
roll.gif

lol i dress for me... and every so often to impress a female (just being honest)

but i could care less about what the next _ is rocking

what part of the game is that...

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I dress to feel good like others have said. I also think it's a reverse psych thing w/ it. Dudes tend to dress for women but also the envy factor. If a dude get all suited and booted and think he's doin it then the women take notice of 2 things. 1) That the dude is tryna be/is "fly" and 2) that other dudes is hatin so he must really be doin it.
Exactly this is how I see it right on point

Don't females dress nice because they want to outdo the next female. So all you dudes thinking that girl is dressing up for u.....think again
laugh.gif

if i go to someones crib and i know theres gonna be just a bunch of dudes there playin madden and whatnot, ill feel fine goin in some bball shorts and a whitet. if i know theres gonna be some females tho, i HAVE to put on a clean fit before i step out the house.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

I dress for myself bc when I dress good I feel good, word to James Brown...
Co-Sign 100%

But I do agree with where the post starter is coming from %%%#* disgusting and I see it a lot.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

A man can wear a T Shirt and jeans into a classroom full of chics and don't care. But if he was going to a spot where there is majority males he's gonna get fresh, whip out the high dolla outfit, kickz and so on.

maybe I'm not understanding...but, wouldn't it be the opposite? If you are going to a spot where the majority is females, wouldn't you try to get fresh? If you were going to a spot where there are mostly men, I dunno if I would be putting on the canali cologne....
I thought exactly the same thing. OP dude is weeeeeird

i feel you on this....haven't read the four pages of posts cause too lazy, but its true. i think its cause guys try to be the "hottest" guy inthe room so they go all out, nobody wants to be known as the ugly guy of the bunch...same goes for girls

if i'm goin to my boys' house i'm wearing shorts and a white t.

yes, you are completly rght, I knwo when a girl is well-dressed but can't really tell the difference with most of the #%## and could care less to behonest. Girls don't knwow hat exclusive jordans you wearing. Same thing with girls. Just the way it is. Guys on here won't admit to it though cuz thisis niketalk.

this is exactly why i hate going to buy things on release date. bunch of dudes be busting out heat, trying to one up the next dude.

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

yes, you are completly rght, I knwo when a girl is well-dressed but can't really tell the difference with most of the #%## and could care less to be honest. Girls don't knwow hat exclusive jordans you wearing. Same thing with girls. Just the way it is. Guys on here won't admit to it though cuz this is niketalk.
the truth

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

no. absolutely not. go to your room now. no tv.
sit down...why you even gotta talk? and op i know wat your saying and i feel the same way we dont wanna be looked down at..we wanna be above

Listen. Op (me) never said "I" do this on the regular. So all that "dude is weird, or gay" or what not. I'm just sharing my thoughts onwhat I see everyday. Yea I play a lot and all and say some gay $*% from time to time...but don't get it twisted. Whatever u feel...cool. I'm me and Ido me. So take it how u wana.

Back
Top Bottom